• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are now 2 sides to this clan community. You have the more experienced clans on one side, take Rivals and Rebels for example, and then you have the other clans. Clans like this one and Ancient. I've always seen it as two different leagues. Right now this clan is at the top of the randy's league.
but we are as good as the other clans, we could take them. I don't consider on the level of random, at all

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
There are now 2 sides to this clan community. You have the more experienced clans on one side, take Rivals and Rebels for example, and then you have the other clans. Clans like this one and Ancient. I've always seen it as two different leagues. Right now this clan is at the top of the randy's league.
I've been in MCSG since 2012 and I've been in the clan community since 2013. :(

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
Calling our clan a randy clan when you've been in these clans lmao http://gyazo.com/2fc6a6e97745a7094a193a07837b0b17

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Calling our clan a randy clan when you've been in these clans lmao http://gyazo.com/2fc6a6e97745a7094a193a07837b0b17
None of the clans in my signature are randy clans, except maybe Outset, but we were still pretty darn good in Outset. Trama/ Trauma and Divine were in the top back in their time.

You also shouldn't take it as an insult, you're in the randy league because this clan hasn't been around long enough.

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
None of the clans in my signature are randy clans, except maybe Outset, but we were still pretty darn good in Outset. Trama/ Trauma and Divine were in the top back in their time.

You also shouldn't take it as an insult, you're in the randy league because this clan hasn't been around long enough.
I was officer in Divine and I can confirm they weren't that good compared to the other clans around at the time lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci