• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
We only said '3-1' because you said 'gf'. Just leave this thread. I swear you don't know when to stop. You're like a 6 year old baby, and keep that in mind, So's you're maturity.
Actually I've said 'gf' one on this clan page and you have said '3-1' to me so many times.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Actually I've said 'gf' one on this clan page and you have said '3-1' to me so many times.
Haven't your parents told you. You don't have to retaliate and keep going. Like I said before, A 6 year old baby has more maturity than you. Just leave bud.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Now I know how annoying it is to have flame on your own thread, but the thing is, you are calling ME immature when you say '3-1' to me. I said sorry for causing flame and even after that you still act like a Feminine Hygene Product, stop going on about a win that wasn't even legitimate. Now I will leave this thread only if you will stop saying '3-1'.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Now I know how annoying it is to have flame on your own thread, but the thing is, you are calling ME immature when you say '3-1' to me. I said sorry for causing flame and even after that you still act like a Feminine Hygene Product, stop going on about a win that wasn't even legitimate. Now I will leave this thread only if you will stop saying '3-1'.
LOL! Leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci