• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amethyst [US]

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
not tryna hate, but this will be like all of seans clans. I'll give it 2 weeks. If I'm wrong... well I doubt I'll be wrong. Amethyst meaning -
  1. Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. The name comes from the Ancient Greek ἀ a- ("not") and μέθυστος méthystos ("intoxicated"), a reference to the belief that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness. STUPID SEAN, CHANGE IT. no hate :D luv u sean

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
not tryna hate, but this will be like all of seans clans. I'll give it 2 weeks. If I'm wrong... well I doubt I'll be wrong. Amethyst meaning -
  1. Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry. The name comes from the Ancient Greek ἀ a- ("not") and μέθυστος méthystos ("intoxicated"), a reference to the belief that the stone protected its owner from drunkenness. STUPID SEAN, CHANGE IT. no hate :D luv u sean
"No hate" *Shows hate*

LeTsGo_84_

Experienced
Reaction score
Take Mkfever and Dexx off the roster. They just said in skype chat that their not in this clan.

Amethysst

Spectator
Reaction score
Synthetic Lasted 1 month, and Olympians 2 months. How is that 2 weeks. I doubt you could last one day with your pathetic 12 year benighted self.

At least my clan name isn't Beyond.

Now please leave the thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci