• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ambition!?!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
For all the criticism that I have given the network over the last 5-6 or so months, I must give credit where credit is due. Thank you for showing some ambition, and proving that the owner had not given up on this network. I look forward to logging into MCGamer once again. Hopefully the new gamemodes won't be the next UHC Worlds, ZedChase, or Deadly Descent. They will decide whether or not this network can recover from its stumble. But I am optimistic that they will be a success, and that this network may have a future.

To ChadTheDJ: Thanks for providing us with this update. However, I will never be able to fully believe that you are committed to this network unless you interact with the community on the forums once or twice a week. You finally logged in for the first time in April, now would be the perfect time to start posting again.

To the community: Please don't take all the stuff I have said on Twitter or on the forums the wrong way. I did it because this network was in serious trouble. Now it has provided a lifeline for itself, lets hope it works out. I probably took things a little too far on Twitter, but everything I said on the forums was justified in my opinion. If I offended anyone I am sorry.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Like I said in my profile post, the PvP is still hopeless considering they refuse to remove older versions. Anything they do to make the gamemodes on the server better is made obsolete due to the PvP being far from good. Having 4 versions at the same time completely ruins the quality of the PvP. MCSG needs to move on from 1.7 and 1.8, and get used to the new PvP which, in the long run, will be better once people get used to it and start realizing it's not bad at all if they have an open mind about it.

I hate to sound so negative, but it's just the truth.
But the older versions are the only good ones to PvP on. Like 1.7 is the only one worth playing.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
But the older versions are the only good ones to PvP on. Like 1.7 is the only one worth playing.
Exactly. Not that 1.8/1.9 are horrible for all types of PVP. For fun casual games they are totally fine. However, for competitive PVP 1.9 especially is very unbalanced.

G.O.A.T.

Experienced
Reaction score
Like I said in my profile post, the PvP is still hopeless considering they refuse to remove older versions. Anything they do to make the gamemodes on the server better is made obsolete due to the PvP being far from good. Having 4 versions at the same time completely ruins the quality of the PvP. MCSG needs to move on from 1.7 and 1.8, and get used to the new PvP which, in the long run, will be better once people get used to it and start realizing it's not bad at all if they have an open mind about it.

I hate to sound so negative, but it's just the truth.
wtf there's actually other people who think 1.9 and 1.10 are good besides staff?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci