• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Minecraft Edition!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Though there have been several threads on this topic, this thread introduces a new idea, thus a new discussion, and for that reason, I will be leaving this thread open :)

As for the challenge, I'll do this as soon as I can figure out the mod XD

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Though there have been several threads on this topic, this thread introduces a new idea, thus a new discussion, and for that reason, I will be leaving this thread open :)

As for the challenge, I'll do this as soon as I can figure out the mod XD
Thank you! It's quite simple. Just install the forge installer and drag the mod into the mods folder. Then all you have to do is put a ice block and a water bucket into a crafting table, get the ice bucket, and then right click!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
So many big names up there! And I'm just there like

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
So recently there was a video uploaded by TheDiamondMinecraft showcasing a ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Mod. You can see it here:
Anyways I thought we could do this all as a community, as you don't have to show your beautiful face and water won't be wasted. So what are you waiting for? Upload your video!

Here's my video on doing the challenge!
I'd like to nominate these people:
ChadTheDJ
Dave
CAmadeusA
Col_StaR
AlpakaWhacker
Razzledgirl
Operation Clean Sweep
KellieBreanne
Frazzli185
Bowser52000
_AquaTechMC_
KitMencha
ChandelleMC
Lively
Cubes
DracoHD
JimmerHD
LadyOfLove
Krypton
duckluv321
masond123
MoLoToV
Toast
Captain | Lqzer
Captain Dak
Avaline
Tal_Pal
Thapple
Ava
RC_4777
Ginger
CleverFalcon|Nicholas Foltin
Nirmit
Mooclan
MCGamerzism
Ag | Alex
Jaan
Moose

Too many tags already, just cause you're not tagged doesn't mean you can't post! Go ahead!
I've already done it IRL (but you can't see it unless you're Facebook friends with me, heh). Not doing it again ;)
Besides, even if I was obligated to do it again, I've already fulfilled my obligation in a better way:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I've already done it IRL (but you can't see it unless you're Facebook friends with me, heh). Not doing it again ;)
Besides, even if I was obligated to do it again, I've already fulfilled my obligation in a better way:
Wasn't asking for irl, was asking for a minecraft version. :p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I'd rather just donate money than catch a cold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci