• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alpine Mounatins

What Did you think of my map?

• I Liked It

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It could use improvements

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Waffle239

Spectator
Reaction score
2013-03-10_10.07.30.png
This is a map my friends and I made that I want to share with the community.

Description:
Spawn is a small pond with dense forest around it, at the center you will find the cornucopia, it is in a large stone valley outside of the valley there are many places including the fallowing: Snowy peaked mountains, ruins, a tower, cabin, a mine, a village, and a field. Within the map there are hidden treasures and traps.

Download and installation:
(Server) In this their is a download for 'AlpineMountains.zip' If you expand the file you will get a folder 'world' simply insert the world into the server folder and change the world name in 'server.properties' to 'world' then reload your server COMMAND BLOCKS MUST BE ENABLED
(Single Player) (Mac) go to library then application support then minecraft, bin. saves expand the zip and reopen minecraft the should be a world titled 'world' or if that is taken 'world2' ect. (Windows) in your search bar search '%appdata%' then the '.minecraft' folder and 'bin' open 'saves' and insert the expanded .zip reload minecraft and open 'world' (if you already had a 'world' it will be under 'world2' ect.)
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?69nilcn1ec2ijb6

Feed back:
If you liked the map or didn't vote!
2013-03-10_10.14.35.png
View attachment 7370
2013-03-10_10.09.04.png
View attachment 7379
2013-03-10_10.08.07.png
2013-03-10_10.08.18.png

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
I'm not voting because there needs to be a section called "Hate It" I'd post there

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Ok Constructive Criticism: Needs a Little more detail to the mountains And a little more architecture. Sorry.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
The landscape needs to be fleshed out more and the architecture is shaky at best. Not to mention how borring the mountains are. Try and spice those up by. Not having them made of stone... Other than that this map is... Average. You might want to try using world painter or flesh out with world painter more.

Tfarce

Tribute
Reaction score
Two things:
-Detail
-Detail

That is what the MCSG guys look at in these servers. They don't care if there are a lot of chests and good gameplay value, they look at the DETAIL. They just put in the maps with the best looks. Other than the worst map ever in my opinion (MOONLIGHT LAKE SUCKS!) moonlight lake has NO DETAIL i have no idea how it got in. Otherwise dood you're doing well so far. Keep up the good work. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci