• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alpha's Advice Thread!

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ask Joey. He's a pro!

Take her out on a fancy date to your local Panera Bread! Talk boastfully about your ratio and computer specs! She'll HAVE to fall in love with you after that! :)
Omg, i got tree gfs while reding dis, thz!

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
There is this guy on MCSG who for some reason hates me all of a sudden. I dont know what to do, except hate back. I hav him on Skype.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why is alpha blue

Why does broccoli taste good

Why can't I have infinite wins

Why is alpha nub

i think i has de awnser to de questin

he wnt get on his temspek xD

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I would recommend breaking into Panera Bread and taking a Chef hostage until he makes you a Panini. This is the only possible option.
Honestly, I would, but I've already been to jail and that's on my criminal record. Would you suggest Mac and cheese with baguettes?

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, I would, but I've already been to jail and that's on my criminal record. Would you suggest Mac and cheese with baguettes?
I'd get the buttered pasta with extra butter and pasta with a side of butter and pasta with a mix of butter and pasta to drink.

Enjoy :D :D :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
are you serious? :O
Yes. Breaking and entering was put down too. Apparently the chef had a problem with waking up to my knife inches from his face at 1 in the morning. It's not my fault they closed so early

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes. Breaking and entering was put down too. Apparently the chef had a problem with waking up to my knife inches from his face at 1 in the morning. It's not my fault they closed so early
I'd recommend taking the chef hostage, going to the headquarters and demanding later hours.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
There is this guy on MCSG who for some reason hates me all of a sudden. I dont know what to do, except hate back. I hav him on Skype.
Easy. Make love to his older, of-age, sister.
Why is alpha blue

Why does broccoli taste good

Why can't I have infinite wins

Why is alpha nub

i think i has de awnser to de questin

he wnt get on his temspek xD
I'm blue because of all the Panera Bread.

Because there are not infinite games, there cannot be infinite wins.

I'm nub because I care.

No one has the answers but me, kiddo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci