• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AlpakaWhacker's Birthday!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello, tributes!
It’s the time of the year in which we wish another dedicated and hardworking member of the Administrative staff a very happy birthday!

Today, 6/25/2015, marks the 22nd birthday of EU’s very own AlpakaWhacker, and for two of those years, he has been a staff member.

He was a mod since 2013, and received the Administrator rank on July 2014 - a very outstanding feat if you ask me.

Since he is the only EU administrator, his job gives him a lot of responsibility and a lot of that comes from stress, and we can safely say he has done an outstanding job in handling the responsibilities, and let’s up he sticks around for many more years so we can hear his amazing accent!

Let us hear some words from the staff, shall we?

STAFF, IF YOU WISH TO PUT A MESSAGE PLEASE PUT IT BELOW THIS MESSAGE:
YourAverageTiger - Where do I start Jamie, you’ve been such a helpful asset to the team that we can never thank you enough. I hope you stick with us for a very long time! Enjoy & have a great birthday!

Giggity69Goo - Thank you so much for all your work here Jamie! I hope you have a great birthday!

Sebastian - Hey Jamie! Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing birthday! You are an amazing staff member. Thank you so much for being you, Jamie. :)

Ceroria — 'allo Jamie! You're kind, funny, and super helpful! Adding on to that, it's soothing to hear you speak for long periods of time during meetings.

NovaPunch - Well, I just joined the staff team! First of all, happy birthday! We appreciate your hard work that you have been putting to this community.You are an amazing person, I wish best for you.Thank you for helping with my situation, it seems like we did it! <3

KIDD - Happy birthday Jamie! You're a really cool dude. You put a lot of hard work in and have been doing so for quite some time. Don't stop being awesome. Have an awesome birthday!

NagolGames - Happy birthday, Jamie! :D Thank you for all that you do for the network :] Have a great birthday! :D

Dusk - Man, oh man. You're the one that has to put up with all these map demands and managing the maps that go on our servers. Lots of hard work put into our network on your behalf, so to that, props to you, Jamie! Happy birthday man, and enjoy yourself today. Cheers.

Amber -
Happy birthday Jamie! Thank you for being such an awesome member of staff and all your hard work dedicated to MCG and its maps. Have an amazing day!

MisiLica - Happy birthday Jamie! You have done so much for not only the MCGamer staff team, but the MCGamer community too (especially that new hub!)! You are a very hardworking member of staff and we can all see that. Have a great birthday!

TotalDramaTony - Happy Birthday Uncle! You are my uncle from a magical land called Scotland, and I wish you a happy time in your land of Alpacas and Kilts

Freshly - Jamie! Happy Birthday, from your funny accents to your mini-motivational speeches in and out the meeting room, I hope you enjoyed your special day and have many more to come!

Crafterr - Jamie! Happy Birthday! You're really funny when you're in cleansweeps (even though I don't understand the jokes half the time). Enjoy your day and keep whacking those alpacas. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Happy birthday Jamie <3 We all love you ^-^

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
Happy birthday jamie! <3 i hope you have/had a great day! :]

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jamie, Have an amazing birthday!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci