• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alluring Isle

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Looking at the pictures, I see lots of water? Is this one of those maps where you're required to swim to get chests everywhere, like Boombeards Battle? Or is it just there for the decor?
Nerp :3 If you count the parts with the houses above the water as land (since you can run there and stuff), then the map is actually about 85-90% land :3 We also designed the map that the water is mainly there to add quick ways down from the mountain and small beach areas. There will not be long water chases :3

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nerp :3 If you count the parts with the houses above the water as land (since you can run there and stuff), then the map is actually about 85-90% land :3 We also designed the map that the water is mainly there to add quick ways down from the mountain and small beach areas. There will not be long water chases :3
Then I #support! Good work! :3

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
i like it and it's cool and stuff but kinda small I am sayin' 200 blocks? kinda small in my mind

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
i like it and it's cool and stuff but kinda small I am sayin' 200 blocks? kinda small in my mind
That's the size of sg 4 :p And also ours has a fair amount of terrain change so it makes it feel slightly larger than it is.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks well done. The villages remind me a little of Icarus —I must expect so as you build it too —
Anyway, very good map. What else to expect from the guy that has build a lot of maps for MCGS :p

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Forgot to say. I like it how you utilized the space. I'm also building a map —Mostly for fun— and I'm having the problem with space even though the map radius is higher than yours —Only 50 radius larger. ;o

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Forgot to say. I like it how you utilized the space. I'm also building a map —Mostly for fun— and I'm having the problem with space even though the map radius is higher than yours —Only 50 radius larger. ;o

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice!, another RF map, time to read it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci