• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All time favorite player?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favourite player is Mindahl, not because of pvp, but because hes a nice guy.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I will just name a few people I'm playing with most of the time;

@CaptainBullDog , He isn't a well known player, actually most of you see him for the first time. Well you can see he has an awesome name. ;)
He is a very nice person, he would never say anything rude to you, or betrayer you or anything, he's just as nice you can get.
The best thing is, we're from the same country, Slovenia (same age as well.) and I maybe know 4 players who play MCSG and are from Slovenia, but I don't get along with them.
He had some bad luck a few months ago, I will explain what happened;
When I applied for moderator, he applied as well. After I took my interview and failed, he told me his application was accepted too. He had really bad luck because he got banned for using Better sprint mod, which he wasn't using. (I know that because we shared screens quite a few times). He was sad because he couldn't take the interview, he left MCSG for a few months. (2 months I think) We didn't speak at all, I've never saw him online on Skype, only his brother Mr_EmBoY.
3 weeks ago, he came back and started playing MCSG again. I was really happy I could play with him again. :)

He's probably my best friend on MCSG. :) Captain you're amazing, don't forget that! <3
**Sorry for bad grammar and i'm really tired so some things might not have any sense.*

@inconceivable81 , Certainly one of the best PvPers I know, also a really, really good friend. :)
Incon, your PvP skills are amazing! Don't forget that and keep on with your YouTube channel, you'll become big sometime. :)

You are a really nice person, really mature and 'professional'. It's just sad how some clans and some people hate you. :/
I remember when I joined your clan #TheIncons, when we started playing together like crazy.. >.< Ahh, that days. ^_^

Keep on the good work with your YouTube channel and <3.

@AngryJEW10 , I remember when we played together to 3:30AM... That was my record.. By far.. >_< I'm never doing that again!
I can only say you are really nice, kind, mature and brilliant at PvP! You always get along with people, everyone likes you. :)

Hope well play together more! <3

I'm too tired to name any other people, but there are a lot of others such as @xXExoticPenguinXx , @siddhartabv ,etc.

^^^^^ These people here are my favorite players. :) <3

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score

@CaptainBullDog , He isn't a well known player, actually most of you see him for the first time. Well you can see he has an awesome name. ;)
He is a very nice person, he would never say anything rude to you, or betrayer you or anything, he's just as nice you can get.
The best thing is, we're from the same country, Slovenia (same age as well.) and I maybe know 4 players who play MCSG and are from Slovenia, but I don't get along with them.
When I applied for moderator, he applied as well. After I took my interview and failed, he told me his application was accepted too. He had really bad luck because he got banned for using Better sprint mod, which he wasn't using. (I know that because we shared screens quite a few times). He was sad because he couldn't take the interview, he left MCSG for a few months. (2 months I think) We didn't speak at all, I've never saw him online on Skype, only his brother Mr_EmBoY.
3 weeks ago, he came back and started playing MCSG again. I was really happy I could play with him again. :)

He's probably my best friend on MCSG. :) Captain you're amazing, don't forget that! <3
**Sorry for bad grammar and i'm really tired so some things might not have any sense.*

@inconceivable81 , Certainly one of the best PvPers I know, also a really, really good friend. :)
Incon, your PvP skills are amazing! Don't forget that and keep on with your YouTube channel, you'll become big sometime. :)

You are a really nice person, really mature and 'professional'. It's just sad how some clans and some people hate you. :/
I remember when I joined your clan #TheIncons, when we started playing together like crazy.. >.< Ahh, that days. ^_^

@AngryJEW10 , I remember when we played together to 3:30AM... That was my record.. By far.. >_< I'm never doing that again!
I can only say you are really nice, kind, mature and brilliant at PvP! You always get along with people, everyone likes you. :)

I'm too tired to name any other people, but there are a lot of others such as @xXExoticPenguinXx , @siddhartabv ,etc.

:D

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score

"Some clans" Not mentioning any! I am making a new clan today, just need a name... and you are certainly my best Minecraft friend.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Back in V1 Willyrin was always the one people talked about.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Mine would have the be RhinoViru5 every time we vs in deathmatch it's so close

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci