• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All about names

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
  • Yes, I am going to change my name.
  • Hopefully no-one takes "Creeposify", cause that's probably what I'll change it too.
Also, here's a link to check if a Minecraft account is available or not.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you going to change your IGN? Yes, I will be changing my name.
If yes, what will your new name be and why? I have 2 ideas of what names I will be changing to. One of them will be one of most favourite Pokemon that matches my donor colour or one that will look awesome if I become moderator ^.^ so much colour coordination.
If not, why do you like your current name? The main reason for my wanting to change my name is the fact that everyone thinks I am a girl until I tell them that I am not or talk to them in calls. Everyone keeps saying ''Aren't you a girl?!'' or ''Ayeee girl'' and I just give them the look .-.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you going to change your IGN? Yes.
If yes, what will your new name be and why? I can't say what it will be. I'm changing it because I just hate my 9 year old me logic with this name.
If not, why do you like your current name? I like my IGN because it includes my real name (Maks) but that's the only thing I like about it. My new one which apparently isn't taken will be way shorter, sweeter and better!

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Are you going to change your IGN?: Yes
  • If yes, what will your new name be and why? I am changing my new name to Ssosme or something better. Its because ssosmeify was just a mouth full and wayy harder to say. And I like a shorter name.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Yep
changing it so it matches my steam username and all my other accounts, i only use blazerboy123 for minecraft

Zhxu

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Are you going to change your IGN? God yes, my name was a keyboard spam that looked cool.
  • If yes, what will your new name be and why? Zero or Nasty, neither are taken lmao.
  • If not, why do you like your current name? I used it as my cs name for a bit so I made it my minecraft account, I hate it now. :(

mikecraft_5

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I think i am but not sure, had this account so long im starting to like it!

StormfirePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Tributes!

It's almost here, the Minecraft Name Change Day (MNCD for short). I'm almost a year and a half very happy with my IGN (Vigilo). I love it, it's short, it got a (Latin) meaning and nobody can pronounce it right :p, so I won't change it. I wonder:

• Are you going to change your IGN?
  • If yes, what will your new name be and why?
  • If not, why do you like your current name?
I'm looking forward to read your comment! :D
I am honestly not sure if I will change my name or not, I like my name, but I don't want the PVP at the end, because to most people, I look like a bandwagoner who copies other names by just adding PVP to the end of my name, but Stormfire was already taken.
If I do change my name, It will either be to StormfireHD or another name that I won't list until the change, so nobody steals it :p I want to change my name because it got kind of old and I thought of these really nice new ones that I would like to use!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci