• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alaskan Village freezes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Oh right, I lag whenever I enter the top story of a house near the house with the double tier 2 at the top. Near the log carrying truck/crafting table.
Yeah I know where that is :p But for example, creeper farts lags on the third random spot as you can see in his episode 499, this is getting really weird now xD

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to ask you guys a question, I played like three games on Alaskan Village yesterday and whenever I reach the specific spot near one tier two on my chest route I keep getting huge frame drops and freezes that sometimes last up to 20 seconds, I've seen some other people/youtubers with the same problem so I just wanted to ask if it's my computer or if it's just the map that's laggy haha :p
This is a known issue to our administration and development team, a fix should be rolled out hopefully soon in the next SG patch..no guarantee in that specific patch though.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci