• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Agar.io

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Agar.io

If you haven't already heard of this new popular game I'm here to tell you about it!

The objective of the game is to become the biggest cell on the server.
To grow in size you have to eat other cells,
But be careful people will try to eat you too!
You can split into multiple cells by pressing space bar.

Being able to split allows you to launch half of yourself at smaller players to eat them,
However the more pieces you're split into the easier it is for people to eat you!
The green spiked balls can either be your best friend or your worse enemy.
If you're big enough and touch a spiked ball you will split into a bunch of tiny pieces.
You can feed the spiked balls by pressing W, this will take away from your cells mass and add to the spiked ball. once the spiked ball gets to big it will split and launch itself away from you.
You can use this to your advantage and shoot spiked balls at bigger opponents.

I hope this helped and feel free to post your high scores and own tips below!

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I really do like that game, It's actually pretty fun to play and I've reached Number #1 many times with like a mass of 10,000

Piju

Spectator
Reaction score
This game is addicting.. I made it once into 2nd place.. till.. my mouse died. And got eaten by DOGE.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I tried this, but I would always die to lag, with my dot continuing to move in one direction while I moved my mouse the other way.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I played this game a few times before, but I quickly became uninterested. The extension that allows you to see the exact mass of every cell lagged my browser so I didn't really have any motivation to play it again. Fun little time waster.

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I tried this, but I would always die to lag, with my dot continuing to move in one direction while I moved my mouse the other way.
Ya recently I've been having the same problem. Idk if they downgraded the servers or if the game has been getting a lot of new plays. Anyways its a shame :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci