• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

| Adrenaline // AU Clan |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeeNTeee

Survivor
Reaction score
As I was the founder of the first Adrenaline clan I would love if you could change the name and not use the same thread template thank you.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
As I was the founder of the first Adrenaline clan I would love if you could change the name and not use the same thread template thank you.
Listen, I know your the founder of Adrenaline and I understand that but I really enjoy the name and the threat its given, also I've changed the thread style though is it alright if i keep the Sub-Titles? Cause mine don't work when creating them, also. I've given you credit so that should be letting players that look at the thread know who original founder was, 'TeeeNTeee'
He gave credit to everyone on the thread, is that alright?
Yeah, I did and I given extra credit to TeeeNTeee by thanking him for being the founder of the First Adrenaline.

Reaction score
Haven't even won a legit cb, lol.
wat
fite me,,,
i liek u, u see????
u r my homie
u r my love
notin can tear us apART
n i was liek bby bbb ohhh like bby bbe ohhhh lik i thot u were myn!!!!

frikin helll, y u no my bby anymore??????????

i liek to party,,,
this post is irevanalt

hope u enjoed how to sing and rigt propa engloiesh!!!!

gg n thanks for ur tyme!!! =))

Reactions: 1

TexCraftGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate for? The only reason why he disbanded his other clan/s was because of hate. Seriously. Just knock it off.
Just because he doesn't clan battle certain clans doesn't mean he doesn't get legit wins. You guys are so dar00d. Just build a bridge and get over it. Ermigawd.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate for? The only reason why he disbanded his other clan/s was because of hate. Seriously. Just knock it off.
Just because he doesn't clan battle certain clans doesn't mean he doesn't get legit wins. You guys are so dar00d. Just build a bridge and get over it. Ermigawd.
Thank you Josh, your legit the only one who can understand me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci