• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Administration Q&A Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Damn, I have work to do when you're starting this

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I have two questions.

One being when will breeze island 2 be fixed? I know on at least the Eu servers, there is not 1 single t2 chest, not even at spawn, and also the invisible people are getting pretty frustrating.

Also, when will the deathmatch arenas be released?
I think the invisibility glitch is to do with the death match.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Admin Q&A begins in 15 minutes.

The Presubmission questions are hereby closed, and the following people have been selected to ask their questions during the Presubmission Question section of the panel. Be sure to include your forum name in your TS name to ensure that we can find you so that you may ask your question.

Halo_0
Dah_Hobbit
Mooclan
Lucidictive
lolistwee
TeamQuartzMasters
DeformedChild

Reaction score
Oh, no. That means I can't just ask for my question to be said on Teamspeak? I can't be on TS... Oh, well.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Admin Q&A begins in 15 minutes.

The Presubmission questions are hereby closed, and the following people have been selected to ask their questions during the Presubmission Question section of the panel. Be sure to include your forum name in your TS name to ensure that we can find you so that you may ask your question.

Halo_0
Dah_Hobbit
Mooclan
Lucidictive
lolistwee
TeamQuartzMasters
DeformedChild
Oh, no. That means I can't just ask for my question to be said on Teamspeak? I can't be on TS... Oh, well.
There is a presubmission section, but I am pretty sure that there is also a section where you can just ask them.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Mainly towards Col:
What happened to the community manager rank? Is your admin rank basically the same duties?

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When it comes to a map made by someone, how many people does it take to make a decision on it? What do you look for in an MCSG Map?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Imanol_Magana - How did you find MCSG or did you start it up with Chad?

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Is there ever gonna be a chance where somebody with a ban will have a chance at moderator?

When somebody with a ban applies for mod and has a ban, why are they automatically denied? Why not judge them due to their app and maybe try and give them an interview?

What if there was a whole other process for people with bans to try and become mods? Almost as if it was an Age exception but it was a "Ban Exception".

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Is there ever gonna be a chance where somebody with a ban will have a chance at moderator?

When somebody with a ban applies for mod and has a ban, why are they automatically denied? Why not judge them due to their app and maybe try and give them an interview?

What if there was a whole other process for people with bans to try and become mods? Almost as if it was an Age exception but it was a "Ban Exception".
If you do have a ban, there is a chance that the staff will overlook your ban if it is not major and they believe that you are a truly good fit for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci