• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Add lapis to maps.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Hi there

As you all may know, lapis is a key essential in enchanting on 1.8.

No lapis = no enchant
No enchant = less variety in the game and no use for XP bottles.

I suggest having dispensers next to the enchanting tables with lapis.

I would be happy to add this to all the current maps that have enchanting tables.

AlpakaWhacker

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi there

As you all may know, lapis is a key essential in enchanting on 1.8.

No lapis = no enchant
No enchant = less variety in the game and no use for XP bottles.

I suggest having dispensers next to the enchanting tables with lapis.

I would be happy to add this to all the current maps that have enchanting tables.

AlpakaWhacker
Orrr lapis in tier twos

But yeah, I agree. Lapis should be added

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, it would make sense to be a tier 1 item.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
This would make a lot of sense to add because without it the enchantment bottles in the sponsor menu would be useless. There are two ways it could be implemented though. It could be put in the chests like already suggested. I think that if it were to be in chests that it should be in tier 2s though. I feel as though it would be too common if lapis was put in tier 1s. This would make it more interesting and wouldn't give everyone the ability to enchant.

Another way that this could be implemented is by having the lapis already in the enchantment tables. This would just make it so you wouldn't have to go looking for lapis and instead it would just be programmed to be in the table. So it would pretty much just make it like it was before. Anyways I do think your idea is a good one and hope that it is added.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if you had infinite levels, but you had to get sponsored lapis? That way, lapis would be valuable, and players wouldn't be able to immediately use them. I find the concept of fighting for enchants very interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci