• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Active Mods

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
ya i can never tag u because the dumb line thingy in ur name
It's a |, which is done by pressing Shift+\. It's above the Enter key, and below the Backspace key.
"Captain" space "|" space "Lqzer"

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Tryhard_Batman I once tagged him and a ton of other mods such as duckluv and lqzar, and he replied quickest, and then it happened again and again, like, 3 times in a row. I can't believe I didn't know about that kid before.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually respond as quick as possible as my phone alerts me if I get tagged in a post or get a PM.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I respond as soon as I get home from school, though someone typically beats me to it :p

There are many great mods you can tag, but if you're looking for another option, clicking the 'Report' button works as well. All reports are listed in an area the moderators can all have central-access to, and can also take care of it there, though tagging is perfectly fine as well :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ya i can never tag u because the dumb line thingy in ur name
Just write it out with the line thingy and it'll work. Same thing for my name. It usually pops up once you've written 'Ceroria |'

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am fairly active on the forums, however reporting a post is much more efficient as all the mods will see that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci