• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Accusing People Of Hacking.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, threads like this only worsen the problem. If you stop it will go away. Also, who cares if someone accuses you of hacking? Take it as a complement that someone thinks you're beating them so bad that you're hacking. Also, you know if you're hacking or not. And even if they report you, it's not enough evidence because you're not hacking.
It ruins the game really, how would you feel if someone thinks ur hacking, and they chat team on you in DM and you die cause your not hacking?

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
Also, who cares if someone accuses you of hacking? Take it as a complement that someone thinks you're beating them so bad that you're hacking.
First off, I'd like to say that complement is a completely different word than compliment.

I've had several cases of people being very scared that something might happen to them because they were called out for hacking when they weren't. Remember, people of all different ages play on here. We want them all to have a good time, not someone threatening to report them.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Being called a hacker is better then being called a ping player with 3 bars...

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, threads like this only worsen the problem. If you stop it will go away. Also, who cares if someone accuses you of hacking? Take it as a complement that someone thinks you're beating them so bad that you're hacking. Also, you know if you're hacking or not. And even if they report you, it's not enough evidence because you're not hacking.
How do this threads make the problem worse? I'm not trying to be rude just give me some evidence or reasoning.
I would take it as a compliment but as it has been pointed out, people of all ages play this game and can feel scared or threatened to lose MCSG just for being good.
Monitors and displays play the game differently then others and honestly it can look like hacks from one perspective but not another, you never know what the other person saw if they were lagging terribly.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Everybody who kills you is a hacker.
Pretty much what the people who can't tell the difference between hacks and skill think... I remember seeing someone accusing a moderator of hacks once, and I tol the guy 'he's a moderator he wouldn't hack...'
Then the person replies 'i dont care he still hacks.'
XD some people.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
How do this threads make the problem worse? I'm not trying to be rude just give me some evidence or reasoning.
I would take it as a compliment but as it has been pointed out, people of all ages play this game and can feel scared or threatened to lose MCSG just for being good.
Monitors and displays play the game differently then others and honestly it can look like hacks from one perspective but not another, you never know what the other person saw if they were lagging terribly.
It's a personal opinion. You have your views. I have mine.

Reaction score
Nothing can really be done about this, it's usually the newer players who accuse hax on everything, but they are new to the game, meaning they don't really know what hax are, so its just best to buck up and take it as a compliment.

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing can really be done about this, it's usually the newer players who accuse hax on everything, but they are new to the game, meaning they don't really know what hax are, so its just best to buck up and take it as a compliment.
That's a similar point to what I said. People sometimes go a bit overboard with how much of an issue this really is.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly, I love it when people accuse me of hacking! They are basically saying that I am good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci