• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Account upgrades....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
The idea of bringing in extra money to pay for your servers, is very good, but quite expensive... 10$ a month for the lowest level seems pretty overpriced. I know we see a lot of players running around with coloured name-tags, but the numbers of them will probably thin out... Nobody wants to pay over time. People of course will, but perhaps it might increase your sales, if you made it a one purchase, lifetime. However, make this an additional option to the current, and make the single purchases $100.00. Then the people who think they will play for 9 months or less will buy monthly, and the players who think they will play 10 months or more can go for 100$, and have a permanent. Not many people will pay 100$ for a Minecraft server, and fewer still will actually play on the survival games for more than 10 months. Therefore, a few people will spring for 100$, but probably not play for 10 months.

So:
$100 = Lifetime Iron
$125 = Lifetime Gold
$150 = Lifetime Diamond

As you can see I have just added the extra price from the higher ranks (monthly) to the higher levels... Perhaps these should be doubled so:

$100 = Lifetime Iron
$150 = Lifetime Gold
$200 = Lifetime Diamond

Tell me what you think! If this does come to pass then I will probably donate. :)
This thread is in the wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci