• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Accidental double post! And I don't even know how to delete a thread lol

DeluxeMunchies

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so after MCSG v 2 came out, I was going on the survival server out of complete curiosity but I had like no idea how to play it at all. I went into the PVP zone and died like a bunch of times then it said my power was -6 or something. Then I wasted a lot of money on random stuff for no reason, and I probably did other things that would screw up myself if I ever did learn. So yeah, I have no idea how to play survival mode and I checked the forums, but I couldn't find any guide how to play. No, I am not a Minecraft noob, I am pretty good at the Survival Games but I'm pretty clueless to this game mode. I don't know what an auction is or a faction, or what the purpose of it is for that matter. So I need two things. One, can any mod reset my stats and everything on survival so it's like I never touched the server, I didn't do anything to affect anyone or even got that far, I just want to have a fair start when I actually learn how to play it. Also, can anyone explain to me everything I need to know to get started on the server or link me to a guide on how to play? That would be greatly appreciated! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci