• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Absolution V2 | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeption

Survivor
Reaction score
Congratulations to Isaiah better known as the Taco for achieving founder. He has shown the most loyalty, humbleness and being a great attribute to the clan. I felt like this needed a double post :)

Aayden

Spectator
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? Before and after stat reset: 150/880 now and like 335/2600 total
What's your age?: 16 (17 in 3 months)
What's your Skype name?: you know it m8
Do you have Skype and TS3?: Yeah
Do you think you fit the requirements?: Uhuh
In 25 words or less, why do you want to join?: Cos
Any additional information I should know?: Nah

Xeption

Survivor
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? Before and after stat reset: 150/880 now and like 335/2600 total
Accepted for trial :)
Please add xeption.h22.
Have a nice day. c:

T

TACOSAURUS

Best of luck on your trial! :)

T

TACOSAURUS

Due to the founders decision, we have declined the following people for the reasons stated below:

- Eazy E / @8lack. We have declined you for your past reputation, harassing members, not being as loyal as we could get. Also because I have seen such posts you have sent to Rainzzz and I do not like the type of behavior associated.

- Trebba1GFX . I honestly don't even have your Skype yet, and judging by your PvP skills I (Josh) personally don't think you're ready.

- @ThinqTwo. You're age doesn't meet. You're PvP skill doesn't either.

- ExclusiveMind . I'm sorry, but due to the fact that you lied on your application I'm going to decline you.

- Aayden you're the only one who Isaiah and I think is ready.

Have a good day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
Due to the founders decision, we have declined the following people for the reasons stated below:

- Eazy E / @8lack. We have declined you for your past reputation, harassing members, not being as loyal as we could get. Also because I have seen such posts you have sent to Rainzzz and I do not like the type of behavior associated.

- Trebba1GFX . I honestly don't even have your Skype yet, and judging by your PvP skills I (Josh) personally don't think you're ready.

- @ThinqTwo. You're age doesn't meet. You're PvP skill doesn't either.

- ExclusiveMind . I'm sorry, but due to the fact that you lied on your application I'm going to decline you.

- Aayden you're the only one who Isaiah and I think is ready.

Have a good day :)
lol i aint 8lack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci