• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Abrax Park

Would you like to play/see Abrax Park on MCGamer Network?

• Total voters

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, it is a 200 x 200 radius, as they state in the first post, and the walls may not be dome shaped, but they are way to high for anyone to enderpearl over. For example, Vida Cova, didn't have dome shaped walls, and it got accepted? The map is fine the way it is, and there is no reason that it should be declined. ;3
Well Vida Cova is gone now and even if this does have an exact 200x200 radius, I am highly doubtful that it will be accepted due to its lack of originality. Even though I think that this looks like an absolutely awesome map, I don't think it will get accepted. For the creator, This map looks great, and I think that if you cut off parts of the map and get rid of the Cornucopia, this could easily be added to battlegrounds!

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
*cough* Holiday Resort *cough*

Bit in all seriousness, map looks good and I would play it.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
I disagree that this map lacks originality, It is it's own thing, Holiday Resort is a Holiday Resort meaning it has different elements to it and only a couple elements similar to this. This map is a theme park and I am failing to see the lack of originality.

Besides, when maps get added to MCSG, its usually added because the forum community likes it, but this community is the forum community and a very small amount of these people play MCSG alot, so they can't see the PVP element to these maps which to alot of players is the most important element that gets a map played.

Alot of fantastically built maps get added to MCGamer due to the build element and not the PVP element, when in-game the majority of players only want to find flat land making it easy to PVP fairly aqnd test themselves. This will then lead to FANTASTIC maps being underplayed and removed.

This map is both a really nice build built by a really skilled builder and it includes a great easy pvp element making the map higly attractive to the forum and in-game community.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Well Vida Cova is gone now and even if this does have an exact 200x200 radius, I am highly doubtful that it will be accepted due to its lack of originality. Even though I think that this looks like an absolutely awesome map, I don't think it will get accepted. For the creator, This map looks great, and I think that if you cut off parts of the map and get rid of the Cornucopia, this could easily be added to battlegrounds!
SG Highway also has a vertical wall to act as a dome. And this map is way to big to be a Battlegrounds map. In fact, it is double the maximum radius in the Battlegrounds map guidelines.

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
SG Highway also has a vertical wall to act as a dome. And this map is way to big to be a Battlegrounds map. In fact, it is double the maximum radius in the Battlegrounds map guidelines.
I said to cut the map up in order for it to be playable on BG. :)

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
I love this map now! READ BELOW
I disagree that this map lacks originality, It is it's own thing, Holiday Resort is a Holiday Resort meaning it has different elements to it and only a couple elements similar to this. This map is a theme park and I am failing to see the lack of originality.

Besides, when maps get added to MCSG, its usually added because the forum community likes it, but this community is the forum community and a very small amount of these people play MCSG alot, so they can't see the PVP element to these maps which to alot of players is the most important element that gets a map played.

Alot of fantastically built maps get added to MCGamer due to the build element and not the PVP element, when in-game the majority of players only want to find flat land making it easy to PVP fairly aqnd test themselves. This will then lead to FANTASTIC maps being underplayed and removed.

This map is both a really nice build built by a really skilled builder and it includes a great easy pvp element making the map higly attractive to the forum and in-game community.

You know what? Thank you. Your comment has really made me appreciate this map. What am I thinking at this point? I REALLY want this map to be added. It is one of the only maps that has a strong aesthetic appeal without shaders. For PVP? I agree!This also has a lot of routes and Tier 2s (The best thing for a map :p #Valleyside) So it is going to be absolutely awesome!

Last edited:

GravityGrasper

Platinum
Reaction score
This map is great. I can't wait to see it on MCSG! Good luck FrozenYeti and Clarify. And your feedback so far has been amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci