• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About TeweranSG3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well either way, this means MCSG is now open for newer teams to shine.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly I'm on Teweran side here. I love these servers more than the hive but I don't think people are overreacting because chad has gotten into tons of arguments.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's sorta what I meant :p.
Sorry :p Could've worded it better you silly Butter toast :p
Honestly I'm on Teweran side here. I love these servers more than the hive but I don't think people are overreacting because chad has gotten into tons of arguments.
I don't want want what I think is going to happen, to happen. (Chad thinking he should own all the maps, therefore getting disliked, the community moving out) It could be the end of MCSG.

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
I was looking forward to this map because you are great builders but I would be angry if I was chad. Giving this map to our rival server you have been with MCSG longer than hive so you know us and we would have praised you, I am disappointed in you teweran!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What you have to understand guys is when people make maps which make people money they expect to be treated with respect. When that doesn't happen people are going to get annoyed.

To put it in these terms if you were working and making your boss money and then he turns around and starts giving you Good for what you do while your other employees get praised for very little, chad has made a bad move again and sooner or later he's going to have to realize that not being grateful for what a community does for him is not going to turn out well.

So unfortunately this does mean the map won't be on but you can't see that as 'Teweran' leaving but merely feeling no need to be here and why should they
Chad didn't turn around and give them Good though, he just didn't give them what they needed, no scratch that, WANTED. Chad only began disliking and down voting the maps ever since he heard the announcement that it was to be put on a rival server that's caused him grief in the past first.

Teweran cannot call Chad money (or fame, power) hungry without being hypocrites. They asked for VIP, what's wrong with saying no, it's just a rank and there is tons of publicity on the Teweran name alone. They want more publicity and recognition? Maybe in a bit. But almost immediately he finds out that they're working for the rival server (which don't really fit up to the glitch and lag free standards everyone talked about) and of course he doesn't want them to promote it, it'll obviously hurt the community.

In addition; Chad does not get paided directly. Donations are donations, and they're used towards paying and upgrading the servers.

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score
I am saying this on behalf of the rest of the team when you volunteer to build maps you should not expect to get anything in return other than publicity if you just do something for a reward that is really not a good way to do things as it makes you look like a sellout and in our opinion chad does not treat map makers bad he treats them like any other person which is the way it should be. We are nothing special we are just normal people it does not take a genius to place a block and most of all REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A GAME.
P.S When you make a promise you should stick to it.

life855
Leader of Team Elite

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I am not sure who's side I am on here. Chad was immature much more then he should be for a person his age. But Teweran, do you really have to say "It's not your fault it's Chad's." Everyone other sentence? You are both over reacting and being immature, it's just a game, stop acting like it matters so much. Yeah your maps were good and all but there are plenty of people who can make maps just as good as yours, or better.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've started a build team. Me and my team build for fun and to benefit these servers. Not to get ranks and fame. Teweran you guys did this to yourself. I love your maps and the hard work you put into them. But demanding V.I.P isn't in your power. I really hate to see you guys go. You were awesome. I agree fully with Life and Shaun on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci