• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A well needed update for MCSG!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I get that, hence why I compared it to the high level tournaments of Counterstrike. >_>
oh.. my B. I dont know counterstrike so I didnt get the comparison. And someone else posted about "MCSG pro" so I was just trying to correct any confusion since I saw you say "MCSG pro?" I thought you were confused about it like some others.
I see you edited your post though so no confusion

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
Pro tournaments better not be only for pros xD Well, everybody should have a chance to be there.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pro tournaments better not be only for pros xD Well, everybody should have a chance to be there.
I think the issue with that is that they would need to setup the tourny manually? And considering how many players we have... they really need to limit it somehow. Who knows though, they may base being a "pro" on win/lose ratio for all we know.

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the issue with that is that they would need to setup the tourny manually? And considering how many players we have... they really need to limit it somehow. Who knows though, they may base being a "pro" on win/lose ratio for all we know.
On win/lose ratio, I'll not be there anyways :p But then nub players or players, who are not on a high place in leaderboards,atleast have a chance.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think an interesting way of doing it would be have a monthly tournament, and anytime before it happens you can sign up for the trials. At the beginning of the trials everyone that signed up plays, and anyone that made it into deathmatch makes it into the next round of the tournament (with exceptions of course, like hacker in a game etc). I'm sure the staff already has an idea for doing the tournament in mind, but I thought I'd share my idea too :)

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
I more question: I see your leaderboards picture and your man has your skin on, my pictures doesn't. Can I fix it, that my picture men would have my skin on too?

ReneAlexanderHD1

Survivor
Reaction score
I think an interesting way of doing it would be have a monthly tournament, and anytime before it happens you can sign up for the trials. At the beginning of the trials everyone that signed up plays, and anyone that made it into deathmatch makes it into the next round of the tournament (with exceptions of course, like hacker in a game etc). I'm sure the staff already has an idea for doing the tournament in mind, but I thought I'd share my idea too :)
I love your idea :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I more question: I see your leaderboards picture and your man has your skin on, my pictures doesn't. Can I fix it, that my picture men would have my skin on too?
You have to fix the caps when you are getting the link from the leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci