• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A small tip that I use.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I disagree with this. When I get a sword off corn I murder anyone near me, I specifically target people with stone swords and then the armoured ones, however, I will still chase people who are naked. I put on my armour because it gives me protection and even if I get chased I can survive for longer, I am quite confident I can beat most people with a fist (I have taken on two people in deathmatch using a diamond hoe which is the equivalent of a fist). I don't know, I just feel that the protection gained from the armour is worth the risk of being targeted.

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
I disagree with this. When I get a sword off corn I murder anyone near me, I specifically target people with stone swords and then the armoured ones, however, I will still chase people who are naked. I put on my armour because it gives me protection and even if I get chased I can survive for longer, I am quite confident I can beat most people with a fist (I have taken on two people in deathmatch using a diamond hoe which is the equivalent of a fist). I don't know, I just feel that the protection gained from the armour is worth the risk of being targeted.
That's what you do, the majority of people (including me) go straight for the armored people then go for the ones with weapons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci