• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A small tip that I use.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Something I generally do is keep any armor I have IN my inventory UNTIL I find a weapon. Putting on armor makes you more of a high value target compared to someone who doesnt have anything on. The mistake I see most people make is putting on the armor they got from the corn chest right at the beginning of the game, and then all the guys who got stone swords chase after him.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
This is an easy thing to do to keep from dieing from spawn :)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This can however, work both ways.
It's a choice between intimidation, or your value as a target.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As Mr_Tibbels said above, common sense. But, on the other side, in clanwars , the enemy clan players will of course target you, so if they end up doing so, best thing to do is just put on your armor.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's actually an improved version of this but i'd rather not give it away. ;)

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
Something I generally do is keep any armor I have IN my inventory UNTIL I find a weapon. Putting on armor makes you more of a high value target compared to someone who doesnt have anything on. The mistake I see most people make is putting on the armor they got from the corn chest right at the beginning of the game, and then all the guys who got stone swords chase after him.
Well. I get chased from spawn anyway so it doesn't matter if I put the armor on or not. ;)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This can however, work both ways.
It's a choice between intimidation, or your value as a target.

Imo this isn't too relevant at the very beginning of a game, as people are more inclined to prioritise going on their chest routes. I always myself if somebody is worth the effort to kill when I could be grabbing chests, and if they're not wearing flashy armour the answer is usually no.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci