• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A resignation letter-ErinEquinox

ErinEquinox

Survivor
Reaction score
I became a moderator on September 28th,2013. With only a few weeks before my 1 year anniversary, I would have expected myself to reach that date and celebrate it. I never expected myself to ever retire. I expected myself to stay here as long as MCGamer was around. Unfortunately, like the seasons change, so do we. In the recent months, a higher calling was introduced into my life. Academically speaking, I am facing one of the most crucial time periods of my life. The upcoming school year is very crucial considering the competitiveness and rigorousness of my school system. It would be impossible for me to make the best out of my school experience if I kept lying to myself and denying my responsibility. The truth is, I knew that I needed to retire. Since February, I knew that my resignation from MCSG was inevitable, yet I kept denying it. I denied myself as a student, to help this community. In return, I learned great leadership qualities and great friendships but sacrificed time as a student. The time as come, I need to drop this position. In this life, we need to learn how to adapt to change. Sometimes we need to let down our sentimental feelings for things of a higher responsibility and calling. In the recent weeks,I've been expected to show more responsibility as a staff member which I couldn't promise. I can't afford to let any of the staff team down. I can't continue to serve this community half halfheartedly. If I continue to deny my true responsibility as a student, I will not only hurt myself, but the staff members around me. In the future, I definitely see myself applying for staff again, when I'm sure I can handle the job.

Piss off <3

I'll see you again :)

ErinEquinox

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
So sad to see you go, Erin. You've been one of my best friends here for almost a year, and you have been a great staff member. Going to miss having you as a part of the staff team :( I really hope that you do decide to reapply in the future. Thanks for all the laughs, and best of luck in everything you do. <3

P

PeriLH_

We will all miss you so much! Hope to see you around, Erin! You are an amazing role model and over all person. I look up to you so much. <3

T

TinyTiger_

NO! :'( I totally understand... but NO! Good luck with school though. Academics are more important!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Noooo... It is really sad to see you resign. You have been around for a really long time to help out the community and I respect you so much for that. I hope you re-apply in the future, but for now, good luck with school! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci