• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A present to you: Our Christmas update is live!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
How many rounds a day would map makers and VIPs be allowed to play? ChadTheDJ

Edit: Having the private servers be able to have the option of pushing removed maps would be cool. Since we have control over which map is played, it shouldn't matter if there are "too many" maps. Then also players who REALLY want a certain map can play it
I'm not sure how it works, but if you were to add all maps to a server then it sounds like it would take up a lot of space. Don't get me wrong I would love this but I'm not sure if it's possible.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure how it works, but if you were to add all maps to a server then it sounds like it would take up a lot of space. Don't get me wrong I would love this but I'm not sure if it's possible.
Aww come on. It doesn't have to be all of em but just the ones people whine about like fortress pyke or dracarys or whatever

Accordings

Quantum
Reaction score
That's why I always loved Chad! He is an amazing person it was awesome seeing him at minecon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci