• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A possible return?

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
I presume your a US player?, Anyways I remember seeing you on the fourms when I first started and I could have possibly Vs'ed you in game because when I first started I played US instead of AU (I didnt know there was a AU Servers). Good to see you on the fourms again.
Nah hes EU, i remember him from Swish when it was just tps with massive domes and you could /heal .
Anyway, Skeleton, enjoy EU now, its literally just turks and russians, you probably wont enjoy playing solo now, its only fun ever to play with a team/friends

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there at new maps that override those other ones you listed. Either way, at least come back to the forums. It's where the fun's really at.
I'm I'll have some fun with the people around on the servers, cheers Beardy
I'd love to see you back! I remember seeing you around quite some time ago c:
Cheers, should be fun here!
Nah hes EU, i remember him from Swish when it was just tps with massive domes and you could /heal .
Anyway, Skeleton, enjoy EU now, its literally just turks and russians, you probably wont enjoy playing solo now, its only fun ever to play with a team/friends
I'll try take down those teams and get wins under my belt! Cheers man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci