• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A possible return?

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
After thinking long and hard I think I have made a decision to possibly come back to MCSG. I started playing in 2012 and got 830 wins under my belt before I stopped playing in 2013. I miss the good old days of the rivalry in the clans between SlimeArmy and Nitride (some may know). The time when The Legends was created, and the times of when I created my clan(s) and met knew faces who become close to me who I have now lost contact with. In a few days I'm reseting my laptop as my minecraft is broke and I'm ready for a return. I miss the days of solar frost, SG4, Teweran SG, Breeze Island and fortune island. I'm going to be back within a week. Need to get my PvP tactics up again and get used to the lag. ~ SkeletonBoss

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Before you return, you should know it has changed. I am in no way trying to alter your decision your making you aware :D! Hope to see you back soon :D

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Before you return, you should know it has changed. I am in no way trying to alter your decision your making you aware :D! Hope to see you back soon :D
I've seen the leaderboards reset and if they weren't id play more but I also like to play agario and factions

yeeeeeeeeess

add me on Skype: daniel211029
sure thing man

I think that is a great decision to come back. We have some new Mods, and even some new admins ;). You will not regret the decision to come back to the true and original creators or SG.
Thanks, I don't believe I have seen you around before? but cheers anyway see you around.
Sorry for double post:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
I wont believe you're back until you've made 10 clans in quick succession

JumpingBacon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I presume your a US player?, Anyways I remember seeing you on the fourms when I first started and I could have possibly Vs'ed you in game because when I first started I played US instead of AU (I didnt know there was a AU Servers). Good to see you on the fourms again.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm part of the newer generation of players to this network.
Nonetheless welcome back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci