• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-= A Minecraft SMP =- [NAME] SMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score

Hello, my name is Chris. Or Shadow, just call me that. And today, marks the day of an SMP. The name is still yet needed, and I need help from YOU to pick it! Aside from that, this SMP is like a, well, normal SMP. Playing with friends, building, pulling pranks, and such. Although, there's a twist.. PvP. Whether it's "I bet you 2 diamonds I can beat you in a 1v1", or "I bet you those books you found in a dungeon if I beat you in a 1v1.

The server is hosted on my computer, with 3 gigabytes of allocated RAM to it. It's in version 1.7.4, until further notice. It'll be up most of the time, with some occasional shut downs due to me playing MC and it lags me. No PvP requirements are required, nor good statistics on MCSG. The SMP will not take place until after this upcoming weekend, June 14th. This is because of my current 1v1 tournament. This SMP will take place on my channel, and you are required to have at least 70 subs. I restarted my old YT channel which had 190 subs, and my current one has 13 subs, with 40+ views on every vid.

IGN:
Skype ID:
Why would you like to join the [Name] SMP?:
Subscriber Count:

YouTube Channel:

• Must have a YouTube channel, and able to record.
  • Must have a Skype account, with little background noise.
  • Quality videos.
  • Must have a subscriber count of over 75. I have 13 on my current, but my old one had 190 subs.
  • (Obviously) Must have a Minecraft Premium account, and not a cracked one.
----

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: CookieBunns
Skype ID: barcalona_999
Why would you like to join the [Name] SMP?: I'm A VERY good survival/faction/smp player and would love to be a part of this. #1 #9prot4
Subscriber Count: well, I was planning to kickstart my channel with this
Youtube: CookieElBunns

4 a friend who is scrimming right now LOL

IGN: Blotz
Skype ID: I'll PM you
Why would you like to join the [Name] SMP?: same reason
Subscriber Count: same reason
Youtube : planning to kickstart his

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Making thread dedicated to advertise your SMP server is not allowed.

7. Do not advertise: Advertising other communities or events in order to profit is prohibited.

Example:
  1. Check out my stream at www.streamingwebsite.com/advertising I’m streaming [Server that is not MCSG]
  2. Go subscribe to me on youtube: www.youtube.com/MCChadtheDJ Cool videos of [Server that is not MCSG]
  3. Look at this cool picture of me on [Server that is not MCSG]
  4. MCSG sucks. [Server name] is way better and you should check it out.

• Do not post links unless asked.
  • Posting links of live streams and youtube channels is allowed only if the stream or youtube channel contains MCSG.
  • Links and addresses of other communities are not allowed.
  • If you are unsure whether something is classified as advertising, ask a staff member before hand.
  • Saying things like, “Leave MCSG for [server name]” or anything similar to it is considered advertising.
  • Having a forum signature that violate these rules will not be allowed.

There is a section made on the official minecraft forums to advertise your server, I'd suggest making a thread there.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum/197-pc-servers/

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci