• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Message to the MCSG - Pyr

Ilegator

Tribute
Reaction score
Everybody wants the old MCSG. YES MCSG, not "MCGamer".

Reactions: Pyr

AchEsss

Survivor
Reaction score
I can see Players/Mods/Sr Mods saying how great your ideas are, and honestly I couldn't agree more as I have been here for a long time (Not my first forum account) but will anyone actually do something about it?

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
PLEASE don't make me go down memory lane, 2012 and 2013 were some of the best years of my life, just because of the people I met, some I still speak to today and some I even met up with for real.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been here since March 2012, and I'm full of tears atm.... ;-; 2013 was definitely the best year of all; The start of competitiveness, and still, everyone being happy and nice to each other. The time where it only existed happiness, and people actually having fun playing on the servers.500, almost hitting 6000 players playing daily at MCSG in late 2013, to around 1000 players playing daily, today. Let's be honest, it's quite insane how badly MCSG have ****** up the past 3 years.

At first when "MCSG.IN" became MCGamer, I felt it was dead, as it has shown in the current time. Anyway, from my point of view, the servers isn't the same anymore. It might have to do with the development, and the changes of plug ins, that we all liked. Improvements is great, but does that make it necessary to remove all of the old?
For me, this ain't only a server, it's a home. I grew up here. It was the place where I was able to do whatever I'd like to do. I would be able to make friends within a day, and have fun playing with. Sadly a lot of these people left the servers, a long time ago. It doesn't mean that I lost connection to them; since I still got some of these friends on my contacts today, which I talk to, on a daily basis.

You would probably say they're just players, which didn't influence the servers when leaving. Well, I'd like to inform you that the core of this community are those players. It might be new to you, but when someone leaves it affects others, and make them leave as well. Therefore, I don't look at those players as "only players" in any way.

Also, in 2012-2013, there were many things that the players even got to decide, which made the server a better place, for everybody. The situation MCSG is in at the moment, I think the server won't have more potential, unless we tried listening to the players once again.

Well, I'm just a random player, that most of you have probably not noticed or heard about before, but I have some opinions as well. I'd just like to tell you, ChadTheDJ, or whoever is actually owning this server at the moment, that I'm glad you did everything so far to improve the server, but just make sure we don't lose MCSG after everything we'd experienced here. I think there's need for a little change, for example the administration looking at the server right now, from a players view.

Anyway, since I'm already here, I'd like to shoutout my really old good friends within the time of 2012 to 2014, which I lost, since the many changes. These people are mainly, ExoticPenguin , SkeletonBoss, YouBetterRunnn, Killyourbutt , @mrflumpy123, Minialan9 and the good old flamedew .. ;-; I loved spending time with all of them, and I feel that it's so sad that the only option I got, is to say that; we cannot return to what MCSG once was.

Well, I believe there's still a hope, since I have faith in this server.

Make MCSG a better server again, I beg you. Do it for me, do it for any player that is currently playing on the server and even the ones that left, or have been forgotten.

Make a change, for the better and don't let us down this time.
#BringMCSGBack

PS: This is my personal opinion. Do not think I believe the staff is worse now, because of how the server has developed. It's only the choices that they were forced to make, which we should've stood against.

EDIT: Another honest opinion is that the administration should start putting effort on the servers as well. Who didn't love the time when the owner, and administrators actually spent time on the servers making sure everyone had a great time being online? Well, I did.

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been here since March 2012, and I'm full of tears atm.... ;-; 2013 was definitely the best year of all; The start of competitiveness, and still, everyone being happy and nice to each other. The time where it only existed happiness, and people actually having fun playing on the servers.500, almost hitting 6000 players playing daily at MCSG in late 2013, to around 1000 players playing daily, today. Let's be honest, it's quite insane how badly MCSG have ****** up the past 3 years.

At first when "MCSG.IN" became MCGamer, I felt it was dead, as it has shown in the current time. Anyway, from my point of view, the servers isn't the same anymore. It might have to do with the development, and the changes of plug ins, that we all liked. Improvements is great, but does that make it necessary to remove all of the old?
For me, this ain't only a server, it's a home. I grew up here. It was the place where I was able to do whatever I'd like to do. I would be able to make friends within a day, and have fun playing with. Sadly a lot of these people left the servers, a long time ago. It doesn't mean that I lost connection to them; since I still got some of these friends on my contacts today, which I talk to, on a daily basis.

You would probably say they're just players, which didn't influence the servers when leaving. Well, I'd like to inform you that the core of this community are those players. It might be new to you, but when someone leaves it affects others, and make them leave as well. Therefore, I don't look at those players as "only players" in any way.

Also, in 2012-2013, there were many things that the players even got to decide, which made the server a better place, for everybody. The situation MCSG is in at the moment, I think the server won't have more potential, unless we tried listening to the players once again.

Well, I'm just a random player, that most of you have probably not noticed or heard about before, but I have some opinions as well. I'd just like to tell you, ChadTheDJ, or whoever is actually owning this server at the moment, that I'm glad you did everything so far to improve the server, but just make sure we don't lose MCSG after everything we'd experienced here. I think there's need for a little change, for example the administration looking at the server right now, from a players view.

Anyway, since I'm already here, I'd like to shoutout my really old good friends within the time of 2012 to 2014, which I lost, since the many changes. These people are mainly, ExoticPenguin , SkeletonBoss, YouBetterRunnn, Killyourbutt , @mrflumpy123, Minialan9 and the good old flamedew .. ;-; I loved spending time with all of them, and I feel that it's so sad that the only option I got, is to say that; we cannot return to what MCSG once was.

Make MCSG a better server again, I beg you. Do it for me, do it for any player that is currently playing on the server and even the ones that left, or have been forgotten.

#BringMCSGBack

PS: This is my personal opinion. Do not think I believe the staff is worse now, because of how the server has developed. It's only the choices that they were forced to make, which we should've stood against.

EDIT: Another honest opinion is that the administration should start putting effort on the servers as well. Who didn't love the time when the owner, and administrators actually spent time on the servers making sure everyone had a great time being online? Well, I did.
I agree.

Tommy145

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello. I'm Pyr and a lot has been going on throughout MCSG and I want you guys to see my vision with the rest of the community. MCSG staff, let us make MCSG Summer 2016 memorable while it can last. The true meaning. I want the community and staff to look upon the decisions we as a group make. It doesn't matter what region, we all strive to keep this server alive. So, let us keep having fun till the end this 2016 summer. To all of those old players, we can all remember these nostalgic moments once again.

WHAT IS IT GOING FOREVER? THIS SUMMER?

Th1NgY | Will

Quantum
Reaction score
NOT EVEN ME? D:

Gule

District 13
Reaction score

#BringMCSGBack

Dave was an Great Admin forexample but i will say for old times sake. MCG will never come back like it was before it cant. Time has past away from us and that is something we cant do anything With. Time is Time.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Dave was an Great Admin forexample but i will say for old times sake. MCG will never come back like it was before it cant. Time has past away from us and that is something we cant do anything With. Time is Time.
I said that we can't return to what MCSG once was, in my post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci