• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to all AU clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
yeh dude thats what all the swag kids say
are you actually messed up in the head? I lavad myself on purpose and was messing around the whole fight and you beat me with 8 hearts and actually had the audacity to SCREENSHOT IT LOL
put that on ur resume bro u should be proud for life

doesnt it seem odd how i was destroying you in the fights where I was 2k elo and then suddenly you 8 heart me when I'm 1.3k elo????????

yeah I totally went from 2134 elo to 1297 elo purely from getting destroyed by ur godliness

#retard?

PREFERRING

Experienced
Reaction score
are you actually messed up in the head? I lavad myself on purpose and was messing around the whole fight and you beat me with 8 hearts and actually had the audacity to SCREENSHOT IT LOL
put that on ur resume bro u should be proud for life

doesnt it seem odd how i was destroying you in the fights where I was 2k elo and then suddenly you 8 heart me when I'm 1.3k elo????????

yeah I totally went from 2134 elo to 1297 elo purely from getting destroyed by ur godliness

#retard?
Ouch the last "#Retard got me in the feels pls stop this form of cyber bullying ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci