• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little guide on how to take out teams

A

AlphaAussie

Try to find certain points on the map where you can use natural traps to your advantage.
I'll use some examples
Sg 4 the cobweb lava trap I use that to take out teams and hackers
Avaracia I lure them up tall towers and knock them off to their deaths

E

Ephiza

May I also add in that if you can, try to get to a high point in the map where you can knock them off and kill them. I was being chased by a 4 team today and got on top of a huge tree and individually knocked every single one of them off to their deaths.
A bit late, but it never notified me this thread had people responding. I took out a team of 5 with these tips ;-;. I do that in scrims all the time with my clan ;-;
good tips :)
Thanks! c:
And what if it's a 3 or 4 team? I saw a lot of those today and I literally didn't stand any chance against them. It wasn't even worth trying eventually. :(
On a map like Avarcia, you can just knock them off or chokepoint.

Decep.

Iron
Reaction score
you just need common sence? (sometimes don't have it myself) but srsly, don't try to choke point with a 5% chance and then call something like hacks or ping abuser because you corner yourself and die

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci