• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A List of Choke Points (Add On!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't usually use these in regular 1v1s, however I find it almost necessary to use in something such as a clan battle.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Currently in the stage of updating the thread, hang in there peeps!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice list!

I used to use these when I was in Clan Battles :p

I think the most common one, and my favourite has to be the Valleyside one. :)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Suggestions:

-Turbulence: Top of the Radio Airplane Tower thing
-Chernobyl: On top of any roof in the apartment complex zone, the crevices of the power plant (the one block gap you have to go down in order to go inside. good for quick fns)
-SG Highway: On top of barn, any area in the 2 big buildings in the constructions zone (easy to knock em back a bit and they will go flying down)
-SG4: On top of building next to fire stations (jump off fire station to next building), On top of train station if you're in deep trouble (jump off from building next to fire station onto the train station roof) btw you put a picture of a Valleyside chokepoint in the SG4 section
-Solar Frost: Lava parkour
-Valleyside: JUST SAYING your parking lot chokepoint really only works with a team since there are two different entrances.

One more suggestion is to add Holiday Resort, and TSG2 as they are big clan maps. It's hard to find a chokepoint on TSG2 but if you wanna know any just PM me

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Suggestions:

-Turbulence: Top of the Radio Airplane Tower thing
-Chernobyl: On top of any roof in the apartment complex zone, the crevices of the power plant (the one block gap you have to go down in order to go inside. good for quick fns)
-SG Highway: On top of barn, any area in the 2 big buildings in the constructions zone (easy to knock em back a bit and they will go flying down)
-SG4: On top of building next to fire stations (jump off fire station to next building), On top of train station if you're in deep trouble (jump off from building next to fire station onto the train station roof) btw you put a picture of a Valleyside chokepoint in the SG4 section
-Solar Frost: Lava parkour
-Valleyside: JUST SAYING your parking lot chokepoint really only works with a team since there are two different entrances.

One more suggestion is to add Holiday Resort, and TSG2 as they are big clan maps. It's hard to find a chokepoint on TSG2 but if you wanna know any just PM me
Thanks for the additions. I've searched these maps and found no real choke points. If you have some, just share them here, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci