• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

a Goodbye

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Everyone says MCSG was better in the old days, sometimes your true.

BUT. I reckon people think it was better in the old days, because you hadn't played it for as long, and you weren't bored of it. (MCSG does get repetitive, I must say.) But it is truly because you were still learning MCSG, and you didn't know everything like you probably do now.
That could be true, but i dont think so, the main reason i dont like it now is because of standards, in my opinion it has become like the Call Of Duty Youtube community, standards that are unreal, and that make the game not fun anymore, and yeah that might be a bad comparison, but if anyone understands it, they will see what i mean.

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooooooooo leech my friend Im gonna miss I to bits. I think i have ion Skype. So ill ring u some time. ;)

Bulletshield3

Experienced
Reaction score
Leech <3 I'm not going to tell you to stay because its your own decision. but I will miss you :( You were my first MCTF2 buddy after all

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Nooooooooo leech my friend Im gonna miss I to bits. I think i have ion Skype. So ill ring u some time. ;)
Josh, what can i say, my first real Friend from mcsg, ima miss you so much, ive got you on skype and facebook so its all good, youre the best sr mod, actually, the best of the staff remaining, in my view. <3

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Leech <3 I'm not going to tell you to stay because its your own decision. but I will miss you :( You were my first MCTF2 buddy after all
Ill miss you too man, and yeah, mctf2 <3

and before anyone complains about double posting, i posted that message to josh before bullets came up.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Bye :) (smiley face as you haven't got banned or forced to leave or slowly died away-you've said it out loud and I respect that)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Josh, what can i say, my first real Friend from mcsg, ima miss you so much, ive got you on skype and facebook so its all good, youre the best sr mod, actually, the best of the staff remaining, in my view. <3
Yeh u too buddy.we will always stay incontact and who knows I might get drunk again and sing I'm blue da ba de da ba die again.god knows I need a drink about now haha

Leech

Career
Reaction score
Yeh u too buddy.we will always stay incontact and who knows I might get drunk again and sing I'm blue da ba de da ba die again.god knows I need a drink about now haha
Good times, good times, we'll have to play together on the servers on last timee <3

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Goodbye Leech, good luck in your future endeavours, it's been fun playing with you and for the most part I agree with your opening post, I also want to thank you for the steam keys you gave me. Goodbye.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci