• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Good Idea For Teams

Would the option of making a clan that acts like a faction be a good idea?

• Total voters

Mushysparkk

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, Mushysparkk here, and I just came across an idea that might be pretty awesome.

Clans.

Here's how they will work: You can make a clan, a clan costs 200 of your points. Clans can contain up to 16 characters, and each clan can have a maximum of 8. To get into a clan, you must give a minimum of 10 points to the clan leader (leader can change this amount to a maximum of 100) to join that clan. That means there needs to be a bounty type of thing in pre-game or after your death for the spectators. Also, you need to be invited to that clan from the leader.

How the clan will work is simple: Clan members can not hurt each other, but there is a catch. Clan members can not hurt each other until they are part of the Last 10 standing. Treason can happen then, but it isn't very smart. You could be kicked from that clan, but be refunded the points you spent for joining.

Clans will be really helpful, and will provoke teaming, just like the real Hunger Games. Making a clan is expensive however, so make sure you know what you are doing instead of making a cool name for yourself, losing 200 of your points. But, if you or one of your clan members wins the Games, the victor wins points (say 20 points in total) you would win half of his/her winnings. (10)

Some of you may think that teaming is for "scaredy-cats" and all of those immature names kids nowadays say, but that is where you are wrong. This will provide quicker games, more intense battles, and more fun. Join a clan, rank up some points, maybe make your own, rule the server.

One small thing that I think should be added: After the game ends, server has reset, and tributes are waiting in the lobby, there should be a screen that displays the victor of the Games and their clan name if they are in one.

Tracker jackers should be added as well, but we know that will never happen.

If you think this is a good idea, answer the poll or give this post a like! A strategy guide will be coming soon, I kind of lied about the release date. Sorry everyone!

Look forward for more of my ideas and guides! :)

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the ideas of clans, in fact I am a part of one, but what you are suggesting makes the whole idea - in my opinion - far too complicated.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the ideas of clans, in fact I am a part of one, but what you are suggesting makes the whole idea - in my opinion - far too complicated.
Yeah what he said. In my opinion you shouldnt have to go through all of this just to make a team. But it's an interesting thought.

Mushysparkk

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it is a little complicated, but here's the thing: you could just join a clan, leave the clan and betray as easy as 1, 2, 3. So the idea of spending points with a new system I think is brilliant. Even if it is too complicated, I think it should be in all the servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci