• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Forums Contest

iStealthyyy

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a story to tell about my best ever experience on the servers that I play on called MCSG:

It all started when I joined US69, specifically SG69. Right off the bat, I knew it was going to be a special game. In the lobby, I picked to vote for the map Valleyside University, of course, being my favorite map to ever live on the servers. It was all normal in the Pre-Game and throughout most of the game until I spotted something extremely rare, that I haven't ever seen besides this game: It was a ChadtheDJ! I haven't talked to one person that has ever in their lifetime seen this phenomenon that we call "The Owner." It looked as fierce as anything you've seen in your lifetime and your grandfather's. It looked scaaaarrryyyy. It then turned, looked me straight in the eyes, and smiled. Smiled straight into my heart. Right then, all of that fear that was inside of me just went away. He typed in the chat, "Tem, pl0x" and of course, fearing for my life, I did. I then went to type in chat about how much I loved him, and right then, he killed me. THE END!

PS: This really happened :p <3 Hope y'all enjoyed :D

MiniSub

Survivor
Reaction score
MY FIRST TIME ON (mildly exaggerated)​

There I was, sitting at my desk (in china) on a beautiful day. I could have been outside or I could have been hanging out with friends but no. Thats what would not be good enough for me. So, you will never believe what I did next, I launched Minecraft. As soon as I launched it I got sucked into a void of blocks and then popped out in a little big server. I instantly thought to my self, wow, this is amazing, there are so many trees! Its so green! And there are so many different game mods! I stood, just waiting, wanting to get started but could not decide where to go. I finally came to my sense's and saw this amazing blue background and light blue trim sign and in white letters it wrote, SURVIVAL GAMES. I was hesitant and first, approaching slowly and timidly like a rabbit. Then all of a sudden I was flung up into the air and shot forward! I flew past huge trees strait out of the amazon, and landed right besides two breathtaking stone pillar that seemed to touch the sky and pass right through the heavens. In front of me was a bridge. I took my first step forward onto the bridge and saw a opening lined with the most beautiful quartz in the world. As I approached the entrance there was a lot of commotion and I swear to the Minecraft Gods, and Goddesses (we cant be sexist here) I almost got trampled by thousands of other people running into this opening like it was natural. I, still very wary, slowly entered and said, "hey, my name is MiniSub." Instantly a hundred plus people said, HEY! To he honest it kind of freaked me out... I approached this strange huge board that stretched across three wall, with numbers and words and tons and tons of signs on it. I went up to one that said 22/24 and I thought to myself might as well see what happens. I entered... I found myself amongst 24 other people all waiting for something, but what, it was strange that the games had not started already. People where just waiting and waiting and waiting! I thought I might go insane and then a ding. Ding, ding, I noticed that there was a count down, ding, ding and then I got warped with all the other players out to the amazing Valleyside University. Wait! Hold on! Why would anyone want to be back in school during summer, I thought to myself. Then other people started appearing out of thin air around me in a circle. 30 seconds the women said. What! no, no, no, no! I'm not ready, 10 seconds the women said Oh God here goes nothing, 5 seconds said the woman, 4 seconds said the woman, 3 seconds said the woman, 2 seconds said the woman, 2 seconds said the woman... That last second seemed the last forever, literally, I got up and went to the bathroom and got a glass of water. I came back and I was still just sitting there, in the same spot as if the world just froze over. The amount of suspense and anticipation was... eternally destroyed when, Connection Lost: Timed Out, everything I had trained for, everything I had waited for was crushed by my internet! I sank in my chair and melted in the Chinese summer heat (I forgot to turn my aircon on). I was emotionally, mentally and physically destroyed by my internet yet again. To this day I have yet to play a full game, until I left for Canada, then I totally kicked ass! Well sort of.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
EyeHasNoIdea's Entry

I happen to be on vacation so I am writing this on mobile, so I can make this as fancy as I wish.

Sooooo my best mcgamer memory... This occurred perhaps before there was a hub. However I am not quite sure. I played survival games when there was mobs, so it's hard to remember.

It was the original Solar Frost. Blamph was in the lobby. At eleven years old I was probably the biggest fanboy there was. It came down to the final four. I was fighting atwatt a highly skilled player. When I was getting low on health Blamph actually assisted me. He then shot and killed atwatt with an arrow. At that point I rushed in and grabbed all the loot. Blamph asked for a fair fight, and to my surprise I shared the loot. I remember him typing in chat food. I swear I dropped at least 3 apples and then alot more food upon request. Here is the part I laugh at all the time. I am 1v1ing Blamph, and fail to hit him once. Yes, there is a video of me getting ten hearted. After that point I was refreshing his YouTube page like crazy. Finally it was uploaded. I had not realized how much help I was in getting Blamph a decent recording. At the time I was at a party on someone elses YouTube account. In the comments you can read my 11 year old self fanboying like crazy. To this day I have no clue if the person knows I had commented on his account.

This made me want to keep playing mcsg. I was going to quit after having to switch accounts, and not getting as much wins. Today on my account, EyeHasNoIdea, I have nearly 900 wins. About 4x the amount on my original account.

Here is the link to the video. Who knows? Maybe Blamph will come back to YouTube.

Edit: I'll put it when I get back.
I remember that entire match so vividly. You were an awesome teammate for the short amount of time we teamed for. Killing atwatt, even as a team, felt good.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember that entire match so vividly. You were an awesome teammate for the short amount of time we teamed for. Killing atwatt, even as a team, felt good.
hahahaha i miss my old teammate atwatt :(

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
*Preface to the story* I wrote this on my phone, so please excuse me if you catch any grammatical errors, spelling errors, or any sentences that seen choppy or just aren't vivid enough. I sincerely apologize, but hey; there's not much I can do on my iPhone 5S.

------------------------------------------------

Hey there. My name is BulletJC, but you can call me Bullet or Justin. That's what most of my friends call me on this server. I sometimes am known as JC, but that's besides the point; you may know me on this server, you may not. The majority of you probably won't, as I'm not one of those fancy V1 players, or alpha players, or any old player at all. I'm new to MCGamer, and I'm new to this game called Minecraft. I've been on these servers for roughly 3 and a half months, a time period that I consider to be extremely short. Why am I telling you this? The answer is simple: this story is in regards to how quickly I joined this community, and how I found myself on these forums.

*Flashback to Late March, 2014*

I remember thinking to myself as I entered the server SG4 (On the Canadian Servers), "Man. I've been playing this game for a week, and already I have over 100 wins and over 250 games played. Might just slow it down soon, I honestly don't want to get addicted." If it wasn't for this game that I'm going to describe momentarily, I most definitely would've quit that same week.

At any rate, the map voted was Icarus, one of my favorite maps at the time. Being a Huahwi fan at the time, I learned all my chest routes from him. So, as usual, when the game started, I sprinted towards spawn (Grabbing as much tier two gear from one chest) and exited out the redstone pathway.

I used to play extremely aggressive, and I grabbed the first tier one I saw. Acquiring a weapon, I proceeded to murder the three other people on my route. In a matter of seconds, I was the only tribute alive on the redstone passageway, and humming to myself, I gathered loot from my tier twos. Mine.

In the five minutes it took to secure and obtain my route, cannons were thundering over and over again. There were only seven people left in the game! When executing the command /list, I noticed that every player in the game was a donor except me. I thought to myself, "Oh boy. This could be a challenge! Let's see what they can do against me." Being full iron armor with an iron sword and all my secondaries in hand, I felt unstoppable. Not even a team of 6 could take me out that game.

Descending the ladders on the redstone path, I was reloading my chunks as to better see people. Nobody was in sight. I didn't want the game to last too long, so I waited at the cornucopia for more players rather than collecting more gear from other tier twos. After roughly a minute, I noticed something unusual.

Three teamed players, all in nearly full iron, were emerging from the diamond doorway. Their names were NativeTalent, UpdatinStatus, and 420YoloBlazenIt. Not realizing they were skilled players in the least, I played extremely offensive. Had I known who they were and had I not been a complete random in the community, I would've been more cautious, but at that time it didn't matter to me. They were just obstacles in the way of another victory for BulletJC.

Nonetheless, my aggressiveness caught them off-guard. I took a 1v1 with 420, ending up with 9 hearts after I killed him. He had only gotten 1 hit on me. Feinting that I was low, I started running from NativeTalent. In toggle perspective, I could see UpdatinStatus going through spawn to cut me off. If I ran any further, I most likely would've gotten sandwiched by Status. I decided to perform a quick turnaround oNative, and needless to say, the thrill of the game let me overpower him. I still had 5 hearts, but without regeneration. At this point, Status was right on my tail.

No time to eat. Two of them were down, and that was already gratifying enough for me. I was running into a dead end, with Status cutting me off. I did a 180 Flint and Steel placement and ran right through him, which ended up catching him on fire. Still on five hearts, I knew this was the perfect opportunity to strike. I turned around on Status, and started getting a couple more hits than he got on me. Nonetheless, he was able to kill me, but to this day I still feel proud of my achievement in that team of 3 fight. Now, here's where it gets exciting.

At the time, Native and Status were leaders of Eternity v1, arguably the number two or three clan at the time. After I displayed some above average PvP skill in our fight, I was invited to Eternity. After Native explained to me what clans were over Skype, and offered me a spot on their roster, I started going insane. He effectively introduced me to a part of the community I never knew existed. I always thought it was about playing solo and winning, but after clans came up... Everything started to change. I've came from the random I was three months ago to the less of a random I am today. It all started on CA4 in that Icarus game. Special thanks to NativeTalent and UpdatinStatus for bringing me into this community.

Another thanks to everyome who read this.

Well, I'm Bullet, signing off.

See ya soon.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wish I had the time and patience to actually write something, I have quite a few stories..

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AnomalousDyna's entry -
Before we start, a little about the story itself. This story is written in the perspective of a new player playing his first game.

The Survival Games. The pinnacle of player on player, adrenaline-rushing combat. Truly a winner takes all game.
If you're fortunate enough to win, fame is guaranteed- on the other hand, if it all goes wrong, the consequences are dire. Risk it to get the biscuit, right? At least that's my way of thinking.

I've decided today's where I get to see what all the hype's about. I'm entering a Survival Games match.

Some call me crazy. They're probably right. You're thrust in an arena with 23 other people, all seeking the same thing. Glory. Fame. Victory. Survival. Friends have warned me against this, saying things like "Some of the people who do these games can't even be human". There's cause for concern, but I try to put this behind me. I'm fairly confident in myself and always have been.

Once I feel I'm properly ready for what might happen, I join the lobby. It's starting.

Everybody's currently being assigned a district to represent. Myself and a seemingly timid guy represent District seven. Seven's a lucky number, right? I try to talk to my timid partner, but it's no use. He refuses to talk, and goes back to standing in a corner, in silence. What a weird guy, I thought. I notice areas to practise some combat skills in. Thought I'd go and take a look over there, so I did.

Time, as usual, escapes me, but I'm brought back to my senses when the 1 minute remaining broadcast is left. I begin counting down the seconds. 45... 30... 15... 10... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The surroundings change rapidly, and it takes some time for me to realise that the game is starting. For real. Panic sets in. All confidence I had before seemingly left the system like a rush. Thankfully, a 1 minute grace period lets me gain my composure and calm down- a little bit. "Showing weakness will only make me more of a target," I think to myself.

30 seconds.

A siren sounds, signifying the start. Of the few things I learnt while I was at the practise area was that the cornucopia was home to some amazing loot, but is fraught with danger. Looking back over my shoulders, I see a person being slain by another person, wielding a sword which appeared to be made of sharp stone. This engaged my 'fight or flight' mentality, making me instinctively run as far away as possible. Cannons sound in quick succession, signifying the end of the brutal onslaught at cornucopia. I find a chest, open it and find a leather chestplate and a stone axe. It was possible to go all the way up to diamond swords and full iron armour, but my first priority was to find at least some basic way of defending myself. I run for what seems like an hour, in that time 5 cannons sounding in the distance. I finally come across a derelict structure, and take shelter in it and get prepared. I'm shaking but I don't know why; am I cold or am I afraid?

Another 3 tributes fall, and it is announced that 13 tributes remain. 11 had died. It's about this time that the sun begins to fall, and that I find my first chest with quality items in them. A chain helmet, iron boots and a golden apple. As I'm taking inventory, I hear a sound. Footsteps. Someone, or something, is nearby. My heart starts racing. I dare to step outside of the shambles of a house, and spot a group of people. A 3 team. All with almost full sets of iron armour. They all look like they're spoiling for a fight. I don't intend to fight them. I hear their laughs as they recount the victims they had slain. One laughed menacingly as he told the story of a helpless kid with nothing taking a direct shot to the stomach. I quickly flee the area, and gain a glimpse of cornucopia. Two people are fighting. I decide it's better to try and stay out of danger rather than get in harm's way even more. A cannon sounds around the area of cornucopia, meaning that the fight was over, and one had fallen.

It almost hit full night time when I found my second quality chest. I had the necessary materials to craft myself an iron sword, but the only crafting table was at corn (a word I had eventually created as a slang for cornucopia) which just so happened to be guarding the party of players I had saw near where I was at mid day. All of them had full iron armour now, and one wielded a sword of diamond. Just thinking about that made me gulp, and so I journeyed farther into the night.

The chests are apparently refilled by sponsors at midnight. That's something else I had learned of during my preparation time in the game lobby. As midnight was about to pass, I hear the screaming sound of a person not that far away from me. I take a look, and find that someone had taken a shot to the leg and had been slashed severely with a sword across the chest. Laying on the dirt, crying and bleeding, he muttered words that I seem to have made out as "Please... please don't kill me...". He looks familiar, and I soon realise that this person is my partner from District seven. I leave him one of the golden apples I had amounted from finding loot on the ground from deceased tributes, and leave him be. I hear an arrow being shot back where my dying partner was, and a cannon soon follows. Oh well. Live and let die. When midnight comes around, a list of fallen tributes is broadcasted. Only 6 tributes remain out of the 24 who started. I get tired, and eventually decide to take some rest in a high up tree until dawn.

I'm woken up twice from cannons signifying two more deaths, and immediately when I'm back to my senses I realise that this is bad. I head over to cornucopia, to find that the 3 team I had seen so much of this game was still alive. I was the only other remaining tribute. This was bad. Very bad. Another one of the things I learnt in preparation was that the Deathmatch began when 3 players remained. When this happened, all players were teleported to corn and forced to fight to the death until one remains. As I get distracted in thought, I'm once again brought back to my senses when I hear them shout "There's someone over there.". I freeze. I can't take out 3 people. Not possible. Negative thoughts flood my head as I run, being tailed by the 3 team.

I get stuck in some vines, and I begin thinking that it's all over. Someone towers over me, diamond sword in one hand, flint and steel in other. He lifts his sword up, and brings it down over my body. Time freezes, as my death is almost guaranteed. I shut my eyes, anticipating the worst. The person about to strike me wavers. It takes my panic-riddled state to realise that one of his teammates had stabbed him in the chest. He falls to the ground, dying. When his life finally comes to a close, Deathmatch is initiated, and the remaining 3 are teleported to the corn for one last time. I'm shuddering. Not ready for this. No. Not yet. More time, damnit. More time!

Any pleas I make were ignored, as the counter began. 30 seconds. 15. 10. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. A siren sounds again. Gaining the courage, I pull out my measly stone axe and adopt a fighting position. Do or die. Now is the moment. Go out fighting. I lunge for one of the others, striking him heavily with an axe strike to the head. His helmet is strong, so the effect isn't as great as I would hope. It was still something. He gets a revenge hit, cutting my boots off with his sword, grazing me slightly. I fall back in recoil, and go in again. He catches me off guard, taking swing at my headpiece, but an arrow takes my opponent's life, as he curses one last time, falling to the ground. I pick a better sword up from the ground, and continue my fight with the last remaining tribute. He stares me down, but intimidation won't work on me. I go forward to him, blocking all of the arrows he shoots at me. I cut him twice, but I sustain serious damage. I'm slashed across the chest with his diamond sword, making a big gash in my chestplate and my chest. Is this the end? He walks forward for the killing blow, grinning. No... No... NO. NOT THE END. I take a final shot at him while he's open. It pays off. Both of us, seriously damaged and injured, run forward in the final clash- time slows down as I take a cut at the torn part of his armour- he takes aim at my open wound. I'm impaled with his blade, but my cut was successful, and we both fall to the ground. Anyone could win now. It was a matter of who would die first.

Time goes even slower, as my opponent's body finally gives up and he dies. I am the only remaining tribute. I'm half dead, but I knew one thing. Had achieved one thing. I had won. Won the Survival Games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci