• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Forums Contest

BigBezz

Tribute
Reaction score
Not at all! Everyone experiences things differently, so even the same idea can come out very different from someone else's perspective.

Why did you reply? He didn't quote you.. :p
Ty thanks for understanding!

TheBoldGamer

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was 12, and playing MCSG I was a happy little fellow. Then, I saw a username in the tab list, Grapeapplesauce. Then all of a sudden the game starts and its Teweran SG3. I look at Grape. He's standing there and I get ready to start the game. I close my eyes and think of a plan to get his attention. Then I hear all the players run for the corn. I open my eyes quickly and run, and my life goes in slow motion and see Grape, majestically killing a steve with his stone sword, then I fall down through the crack in corn and fall to my death. Then the game crashes. I went into deep depression and became obese.

THE END

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
When I was 12, and playing MCSG I was a happy little fellow. Then, I saw a username in the tab list, Grapeapplesauce. Then all of a sudden the game starts and its Teweran SG3. I look at Grape. He's standing there and I get ready to start the game. I close my eyes and think of a plan to get his attention. Then I hear all the players run for the corn. I open my eyes quickly and run, and my life goes in slow motion and see Grape, majestically killing a steve with his stone sword, then I fall down through the crack in corn and fall to my death. Then the game crashes. I went into deep depression and became obese.

THE END
Ouch, deep.

But did you actually fall into depression and gain weight? That's kinda serious topics o.o

Grada_MC

Experienced
Reaction score
Inevitability

By: Grada_MC

I jumped up startled from a dream I was having. It was almost real. I awoke in a cold sweat, startled and with my heart racing. The dream was but a fresh memory in my mind. It was the one where the “howling men” are chasing me. I run for a time but I simply cannot evade them; the howls growing louder and louder until practically unbearable. As soon as they’re in my ear...breath upon the nape of my neck... But I awake just before it is too late.

I hop to my computer to relax; this custom baby has about 0.05 horsepower of raw power! This baby could take me where I wanted to be with just a few clicks and with excellent graphical potential. Scroll through my list of servers and finally decide upon MCSG Factions.

I was but a “Green Bean Donor” at this time in my Minecraft career. I run around spawn thinking of the possibilities the day could hold. I TP to my base; the most impressive thing I’ve built thus far in my Minecraft career. It was only 5 claimed chunks (in the shape of a plus sign “+” but quite impressive), but the endless possibility that lay within the confines of layers of water, obsidian, and lava. The most painstaking build I’ve ever committed myself to. I had spawners of all kinds, I hardly had to do anything myself at this point. I had double chests of Prot IV Diamond armor, and god swords, god bows, all custom named so people in the server would see once I’ve bested another opponent, another lamb to the slaughter. My base was small, and my faction as well for my previous one had a slight falling out. Only myself and a friend of mine Taylor. Sadly he no longer resides in the Minecraft community. Maybe one day you’ll return TayBoh…Gone but not forgotten. Anyhow Within my base I had endless supplies of enchanted books, armor, weapons, and anything else you could imagine! Chests Encased in water for maximum protection, only accessible to Tay and I. We raided bases until the Mooshrooms came home. Among the factions, we had one on our list that topped all the others…Redemption. The days of them raiding us had been over for a while, hence why we stepped up our fortification. They came in packs when they struck; taking everything possible, and destroying the evidence every chance they got.

One day, simply running around atop our horses spamming the good old “/F Map” command poking around for some factions to unsuspectingly raid, we stumbled upon our nemesis, our rival, and the bane of my confidence as a faction player. We waste no time. We see if anyone is only, once we have the “OK” we get to work. Making hybrid tnt cannons, ender clipping, and anything else you could fathom. Hope seemed lost. Their base was borderline impenetrable. Mind you…I said “Borderline”! We finally found a weak spot and exploited that weakness for ourselves.

We rush in, not knowing what to expect. We find endless double chests packed with iron, diamonds, gold, prot 4, potion ingredients, enchanted books, and everything else (conveniently labeled)! We take what we can with each creeper egg that explodes; teleporting as fast as possible from base to base trying to take anything of value. We throw everything we grab into miscellaneous chests stacked atop one another. This was difficult for me because I am such a neat freak, everything has a place and this was definitely going to make me feel uneasy. Anyhow once our raid concluded we rush out to sift through our spoils. I stock my enderchest with 2 sets of god armor, god bows, and swords, in addition to all that I had roughly 30 some god apples.

Time passes, I make money as much as a single man can. I had a sugar cane farm roughly 150x150 blocks. That’s about 10 chunks by 10 chunks (give or take a bit). This thing was a hassle to farm. I also kept it unclaimed to avoid wasting land ownership of my faction. Over time I elevated through the ranks, I believe I reached top 4 richest faction players. Dang SoggyPickle always being richer than me, but heck, I made a modest living haha.

As time progressed I had everything I could dream of. A godly base, all the equipment I could ever wish for. I pvp’d freely outside the walls of spawn, claiming victim after victim. My first death ever on the server was by the dreaded Huahwi (jk man, love ya). That started a bit of a friendly rivalry, occasional pvp, winner always returned the losers gear just because we were good sports. This also led to trading of equipment and book, whatever one person wanted; the other could most likely supply it. Thus allies were gained, and fun was had.

But all good things must come to an end…The dreaded truth we all must face. The belief of impenetrability was always with me. I thought my base would stand forever. Deep within the ground, layers and layers of every block imaginable, not to mention the lava/water installed betwixed the walls. I was simply fishing at a pond at spawn. I was always passing the time, hanging with TinyTiger_ and fishing hoping that luck of the sea III would finally be lucky. Finally I got a lucky catch! A sharp IV book. I wanted to stash it quickly because I was just like that. I TP home. Only to find my base in shambles…Not only was my base in ruin, the vandals were still in my base! They killed me swiftly for I never roamed around in “god armor”. I hop to my enderchest and grab my set of prot 4, god sword, god bow, and 2 god apples. I quickly teleport to my F Home, I drink my strength potions, and begin to attack. The intruders begin to fall, one by one. But little did I know they could simply teleport back in…They just kept coming…It was a never ending hoard of players. A faction of about 8 or so, all within the confines of my base being held off by just myself. Once they all fall I took brief moments to gather what was left of my base, any valuables I could salvage from their armor, but it seemed hopeless. Every time I began to sort through some items they would just arrive back inside my base.

Hope was lost, my armor and spirit could only take so much of a beating. I finally fell to the hands of the intruders. I repeated this process but they were persistent. I finally called it quits…it was a lost cause. I was able to snag some diamonds, armor, and other minor things from my base. It was irreplaceable what was taken. My base which took about a month to construct, protect, and then put in all these extensive features on the inside was now an empty hall of memories.

I step back from my computer. I begin to wonder what kind of person would do such a thing. I begin to talk to myself within my room…my words of rage degenerate into growls… I sink to my knees; only to realize my growls had become “howls”…My day was ruined….I was but another “howling man”…

Epilogue:

All in all my experiences were amazing on the MCSG Faction server :) I met tons of people I still love to this day. I learned some valuable lessons such as “all good things must come to an end”, as well as “what goes around comes around”, small life lessons that had a lasting impact on me. But don’t be bummed out! I never quit playing factions. I continued to play of course. You move on, for that is the object of the game, PVP, Raid, and be raided :) yes as a perfectionist it is difficult to see something of that magnitude practically disappear before your very eyes, but that’s life. One day you have things and the next day you don’t. Appreciate what you have for if you don’t it may just slip away before your very eyes. Friends were made, alliances were formed, as well as rivalries of course, but more importantly memories were formed; memories which I will always hold close to myself. Thank you all for having such a lasting impact on not only myself, but the entire MCGamer and Minecraft community! You guys rock! :D

P.S. I hope you appreciated my slightly humerus approach to this story xP I tried to tie it all together, sorry if the beginning paragraph wasn't really Minecraft related xD I just had to be a bit goofy. <3

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Back in the old days of mcsg, I happened to be caught in a clan battle between the rebels and the romans. I only had 9 or 10 wins at the time, and they were some of the best mcsg players at the time. When we spawned in on SG4, I knew I wouldn't have very long to gear up before the two clans began slaughtering each other, and anyone who stood in their way. I made my way to the back of the train where the crafting table is, and I made myself an iron sword. I had half leather, and half chain, which seemed decent. Then, I saw the 3 rebel members running down one side of train, where they were preparing to fight the 3 romans, which were on the hill. Everyone had bad stuff, and I decided to bum rush the rebels, who had less gear than the romans. I killed the first two rebel members without a scratch, and then I knocked their leader off of the tracks, and bowed him to death whilst he tried to run away. Now that the rebels had been dealt with, I could battle the romans. They rushed down the hill and attacked me. I ran behind the train and bowed the first member to death as he advanced down the tracks toward me. Then I turned around, and noticed their most geared member charging at me. I hit him off of the tracks, not killing him, and ran towards the leader. I barely killed him, and I had time for a breather before I would fight the final member once again. I ate up, and made sure I had decent health, before attacking him. I bow spammed him, and then finished him off with my sword. I couldn't believe it! I had somehow survived! Then, a team of two noobs ran down tracks behind me and cleaned me up while I was sorting through the gear I had received from killing them. I was in shock. I couldn't believe my luck. Needless to say, I was angry. However, I took a step back, and realized that I was one step closer to being a better player.

P.S.I highly doubt I will win this competition, because after writing this, I took a look at some of the amazing work that some of the other forumers have done. Grats to whoever wins this!

Lukethebossman

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello SrStaff,
McGamer has been one of the best server I've ever played on.My favorite moment was when "huahwi" and I were in a deathmatch.Both of us playing very defensively.We clashed sword to sword.My hearts basically disappeared.I ate a goldenapple then got huahwi in an amazing combo.He perished.I wish I could of witnessed his facial expression when I beat him.That day will always be cherished in my memory forever.
:)

Lukethebossman

Platinum
Reaction score
He said short D;
Inevitability

By: Grada_MC

I jumped up startled from a dream I was having. It was almost real. I awoke in a cold sweat, startled and with my heart racing. The dream was but a fresh memory in my mind. It was the one where the “howling men” are chasing me. I run for a time but I simply cannot evade them; the howls growing louder and louder until practically unbearable. As soon as they’re in my ear...breath upon the nape of my neck... But I awake just before it is too late.

I hop to my computer to relax; this custom baby has about 0.05 horsepower of raw power! This baby could take me where I wanted to be with just a few clicks and with excellent graphical potential. Scroll through my list of servers and finally decide upon MCSG Factions.

I was but a “Green Bean Donor” at this time in my Minecraft career. I run around spawn thinking of the possibilities the day could hold. I TP to my base; the most impressive thing I’ve built thus far in my Minecraft career. It was only 5 claimed chunks (in the shape of a plus sign “+” but quite impressive), but the endless possibility that lay within the confines of layers of water, obsidian, and lava. The most painstaking build I’ve ever committed myself to. I had spawners of all kinds, I hardly had to do anything myself at this point. I had double chests of Prot IV Diamond armor, and god swords, god bows, all custom named so people in the server would see once I’ve bested another opponent, another lamb to the slaughter. My base was small, and my faction as well for my previous one had a slight falling out. Only myself and a friend of mine Taylor. Sadly he no longer resides in the Minecraft community. Maybe one day you’ll return TayBoh…Gone but not forgotten. Anyhow Within my base I had endless supplies of enchanted books, armor, weapons, and anything else you could imagine! Chests Encased in water for maximum protection, only accessible to Tay and I. We raided bases until the Mooshrooms came home. Among the factions, we had one on our list that topped all the others…Redemption. The days of them raiding us had been over for a while, hence why we stepped up our fortification. They came in packs when they struck; taking everything possible, and destroying the evidence every chance they got.

One day, simply running around atop our horses spamming the good old “/F Map” command poking around for some factions to unsuspectingly raid, we stumbled upon our nemesis, our rival, and the bane of my confidence as a faction player. We waste no time. We see if anyone is only, once we have the “OK” we get to work. Making hybrid tnt cannons, ender clipping, and anything else you could fathom. Hope seemed lost. Their base was borderline impenetrable. Mind you…I said “Borderline”! We finally found a weak spot and exploited that weakness for ourselves.

We rush in, not knowing what to expect. We find endless double chests packed with iron, diamonds, gold, prot 4, potion ingredients, enchanted books, and everything else (conveniently labeled)! We take what we can with each creeper egg that explodes; teleporting as fast as possible from base to base trying to take anything of value. We throw everything we grab into miscellaneous chests stacked atop one another. This was difficult for me because I am such a neat freak, everything has a place and this was definitely going to make me feel uneasy. Anyhow once our raid concluded we rush out to sift through our spoils. I stock my enderchest with 2 sets of god armor, god bows, and swords, in addition to all that I had roughly 30 some god apples.

Time passes, I make money as much as a single man can. I had a sugar cane farm roughly 150x150 blocks. That’s about 10 chunks by 10 chunks (give or take a bit). This thing was a hassle to farm. I also kept it unclaimed to avoid wasting land ownership of my faction. Over time I elevated through the ranks, I believe I reached top 4 richest faction players. Dang SoggyPickle always being richer than me, but heck, I made a modest living haha.

As time progressed I had everything I could dream of. A godly base, all the equipment I could ever wish for. I pvp’d freely outside the walls of spawn, claiming victim after victim. My first death ever on the server was by the dreaded Huahwi (jk man, love ya). That started a bit of a friendly rivalry, occasional pvp, winner always returned the losers gear just because we were good sports. This also led to trading of equipment and book, whatever one person wanted; the other could most likely supply it. Thus allies were gained, and fun was had.

But all good things must come to an end…The dreaded truth we all must face. The belief of impenetrability was always with me. I thought my base would stand forever. Deep within the ground, layers and layers of every block imaginable, not to mention the lava/water installed betwixed the walls. I was simply fishing at a pond at spawn. I was always passing the time, hanging with TinyTiger_ and fishing hoping that luck of the sea III would finally be lucky. Finally I got a lucky catch! A sharp IV book. I wanted to stash it quickly because I was just like that. I TP home. Only to find my base in shambles…Not only was my base in ruin, the vandals were still in my base! They killed me swiftly for I never roamed around in “god armor”. I hop to my enderchest and grab my set of prot 4, god sword, god bow, and 2 god apples. I quickly teleport to my F Home, I drink my strength potions, and begin to attack. The intruders begin to fall, one by one. But little did I know they could simply teleport back in…They just kept coming…It was a never ending hoard of players. A faction of about 8 or so, all within the confines of my base being held off by just myself. Once they all fall I took brief moments to gather what was left of my base, any valuables I could salvage from their armor, but it seemed hopeless. Every time I began to sort through some items they would just arrive back inside my base.

Hope was lost, my armor and spirit could only take so much of a beating. I finally fell to the hands of the intruders. I repeated this process but they were persistent. I finally called it quits…it was a lost cause. I was able to snag some diamonds, armor, and other minor things from my base. It was irreplaceable what was taken. My base which took about a month to construct, protect, and then put in all these extensive features on the inside was now an empty hall of memories.

I step back from my computer. I begin to wonder what kind of person would do such a thing. I begin to talk to myself within my room…my words of rage degenerate into growls… I sink to my knees; only to realize my growls had become “howls”…My day was ruined….I was but another “howling man”…

Epilogue:

All in all my experiences were amazing on the MCSG Faction server :) I met tons of people I still love to this day. I learned some valuable lessons such as “all good things must come to an end”, as well as “what goes around comes around”, small life lessons that had a lasting impact on me. But don’t be bummed out! I never quit playing factions. I continued to play of course. You move on, for that is the object of the game, PVP, Raid, and be raided :) yes as a perfectionist it is difficult to see something of that magnitude practically disappear before your very eyes, but that’s life. One day you have things and the next day you don’t. Appreciate what you have for if you don’t it may just slip away before your very eyes. Friends were made, alliances were formed, as well as rivalries of course, but more importantly memories were formed; memories which I will always hold close to myself. Thank you all for having such a lasting impact on not only myself, but the entire MCGamer and Minecraft community! You guys rock! :D

P.S. I hope you appreciated my slightly humerus approach to this story xP I tried to tie it all together, sorry if the beginning paragraph wasn't really Minecraft related xD I just had to be a bit goofy. <3

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello SrStaff,
McGamer has been one of the best server I've ever played on.My favorite moment was when "huahwi" and I were in a deathmatch.Both of us playing very defensively.We clashed sword to sword.My hearts basically disappeared.I ate a goldenapple then got huahwi in an amazing combo.He perished.I wish I could of witnessed his facial expression when I beat him.That day will always be cherished in my memory forever.
:)
Fan-girl alert.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Wish I had the creativity to make a story based on a real MCSG moment in my survival games career. L3l

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
My minecraft story happened a few months ago on the Vida Cova map. I never really liked Vida Cova because I could never find the good gear and the diamonds and other things. But this time I was playing with two of my friends. Off of spawn we did pretty well. My friend Eloiel got a weapon right off. Pretty soon it was down to just a few of us and my other friend sarah28734 died and it was me Eloiel and a couple other tributes. As the game went on me and Eloiel ended up with full iron and a diamond sword. We thought we were set for deathmatch. But I'm not kidding when I say its like somebody fell from the sky. Out of no where Eloiel was killed and I didn't understand because I couldn't see anyone and then I saw the bubbles of a strength potion and somehow I knew that somebody was hacking because invisibility potions and strength potions aren't in the Vida Cova map. Thinking that I could kill the invisible player I took as many swings as I could but I wasn't hitting anything. Before I knew it somebody came from behind me and hit me twice and I died. Keep in mind I had full iron and a diamond sword. So after me and my friend Eloiel had died we watched the deathmatch where another team was up against the invisible tribute. I don't know how they killed him or if they killed him at all. He might have fell down from the pedestals at the top and hit one of the blocks. But as soon as he was dead there were tons of potions that were dropped. So then me and my friend watched the deathmatch of two people who weren't hackers.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My minecraft story happened a few months ago on the Vida Cova map. I never really liked Vida Cova because I could never find the good gear and the diamonds and other things. But this time I was playing with two of my friends. Off of spawn we did pretty well. My friend Eloiel got a weapon right off. Pretty soon it was down to just a few of us and my other friend sarah28734 died and it was me Eloiel and a couple other tributes. As the game went on me and Eloiel ended up with full iron and a diamond sword. We thought we were set for deathmatch. But I'm not kidding when I say its like somebody fell from the sky. Out of no where Eloiel was killed and I didn't understand because I couldn't see anyone and then I saw the bubbles of a strength potion and somehow I knew that somebody was hacking because invisibility potions and strength potions aren't in the Vida Cova map. Thinking that I could kill the invisible player I took as many swings as I could but I wasn't hitting anything. Before I knew it somebody came from behind me and hit me twice and I died. Keep in mind I had full iron and a diamond sword. So after me and my friend Eloiel had died we watched the deathmatch where another team was up against the invisible tribute. I don't know how they killed him or if they killed him at all. He might have fell down from the pedestals at the top and hit one of the blocks. But as soon as he was dead there were tons of potions that were dropped. So then me and my friend watched the deathmatch of two people who weren't hackers.
There actually were invisible and strength potions in Vida Cova at the time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci