• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide A Couple Things Concerning MCSG

Has this been helpful towards you, the people of the community?

• Yes

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moderator Applications:
They are closed for the time, this is not me announcing their opening.

Right, so, Mod apps, just got a couple things to say here. If you are rejected for a reason which seems plausable (you're too young (the age limit is staying at 15 or above, we're not dropping it), you've been banned for hacking, yours answers are too short) don't go running to Senior Staff and demanding to know WHY you've been rejected. It says in the message that rejected you.

Now, if you're too young, wait around for a little bit, MCSG will still be here hopefully in a year or two. Don't go running to higher staff (Like an Admin or Chad) and demand we let you have an interview, it doesn't show you as a good person and its quite annoying. If you've been caught hacking or whatnot on our servers or on any other server (yes, we check) then I would seriously suggest you reconsider applying for moderator.

Now, the ones that are rejected for too short answers. We look for big, juicy, detailed answers when we look at mod apps. Typing just one sentence and expecting admin straight away doesn't exactly stand out as good mod material to us. Try to flesh out your answers, explain a couple things before you post it and try to make it so your app stands out to us, like having a good background in moderating or just making it so that your answers are the best of the best.

A quick thing to note as well! Not all people that get an interview may be hired. You can work your butt off to get that interview but if you do something wrong or get someone else to write your application then we won't hire you. The application process is just one side of things, the interview is the next ;)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
But my channel has 7 subs why aren't I a VIP

EDIT : Do you have to have a clear mcsg record and under 3 mcbans to be mod?

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Will there be anything to help control hackers in the next update?

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Optifine actually lowers my FPS and gives me spikes, however, I need to use it unfortunately so I can run my texture pack and MAtmos at the same time.

Iced94

Survivor
Reaction score
Optifine actually lowers my FPS and gives me spikes, however, I need to use it unfortunately so I can run my texture pack and MAtmos at the same time.
You tried one of the other packages? If you use Ultra some computers do actually slow down, the creator of optifine has other packages of it which normally work in increasing FPS or keeping it the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci