• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A Competitive Concern

Is SG: Solo a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blurhhh

Diamond
Reaction score
Or else what? Stop asking for 1.7 and use that time to get used to 1.8.
1.7 is never coming back. Other servers soon have to update to 1.8 too or they will be outdated.
In my opinion 1.8 is way better. I am never going to switch to 1.7 ever again. You just have to get used to it.
not getting used to it <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
lol i'm one of the main supporters to these solo servers. Made multiple posts and threads about them. One day hopefully. It's been rumored that they are working on them, but that rumor has been floating around for quite some time.

Some people just don't like to unfairly fight people. Looking even back to the actually hunger games movie and books.. who were the most hated and unfair people in the game? The people from districts 1 and 2 who were in big teams going around killing people. I'm not saying teams shouldn't be part of SG. I'm just saying that for some people, we don't like unfairly fighting. We want fair fights, but that is impossible to do when there are multiple teams of large numbers in every game.

Solo servers just gives everyone the chance to play a game that they want to. If you enjoy teaming and stuff, just play the normal SG and there is no harm done. If you despise teaming or just don't have anyone to play with at the moment, you can just go play on the solo servers. Everyone wins if the servers are added.

You may be ok with fighting countless teams every game, but some of us would rather fight fair fights throughout. The number one thing i see raged about on these servers is teamers and hackers.
Lock this thread please. :3. My question has been answered and I'm getting salty. xD
I didn't mean to get so rude/pointed about it. I actually wouldn't mind seeing solo servers as they're requested by many and it would be kind of nice to play a game knowing that your biggest opponent is that one guy who uses way too much FnS.

Either way, I won't lock this yet. It's unfair for me to provoke you into being salty ^-^

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
yes i agree much and bring back 1.7 or else
1.7 Isn't coming back. People need to stop being stuck in their old ways. If people wouldn't fight change, we would be able to live on mars by now.

Teams I admit can be a pain. In fact they are a pain to kill 90% of the time, But as Ceroria said in his earlier post Chad has said something shall be done re: teams (see thread "Are you proud of MCGamer") :) Hang on in their folks.

Furthermore, the most frustrating thing is hypocritical comments such as players hating being teamed on, however teaming on others. That's why I apply the "I won't team" or the "If I am teamed I will NOT 2 v 1 anyone (unless in a clan war)" ;p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It still seems pretty easy for players to just team via Skype or something in the Hive SG Solo. It would need either an impeccable community that wouldn't cheat (not really gonna happen on any large server) or intense moderation.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
It still seems pretty easy for players to just team via Skype or something in the Hive SG Solo. It would need either an impeccable community that wouldn't cheat (not really gonna happen on any large server) or intense moderation.
As I said in my comment above, Teaming is okay, its the 2 v 1s that is the serious problem. Ive seen teams give 1 v 1s no clean ups etc, and that is fine that is cool and always makes me smile :).

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't mean to get so rude/pointed about it. I actually wouldn't mind seeing solo servers as they're requested by many and it would be kind of nice to play a game knowing that your biggest opponent is that one guy who uses way too much FnS.

Either way, I won't lock this yet. It's unfair for me to provoke you into being salty ^-^
lol i don't really rage or get salty :p. I just like a friendly debate.

As I said in my comment above, Teaming is okay, its the 2 v 1s that is the serious problem. Ive seen teams give 1 v 1s no clean ups etc, and that is fine that is cool and always makes me smile :).
lol everytime I get offered "fair 1v1's" by a team, I start killing one of them, then the clean up starts, then I get targeted til death xD.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did you quote the wrong person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci