• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A cannon could be heard in the distance

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
I am fairly sure that this was a version one feature. When version two came about, it might have gone away then. I am not sure though. I also miss this feature.
idk if it was that long ago but it was definately a while:d

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
It was changed to "Player has fallen" in V2, but by Request of Community they Changed it back to Cannons Heard in the Distance or whatever... like in V1. I would love to see it come back, though.

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
It was changed to "Player has fallen" in V2, but by Request of Community they Changed it back to Cannons Heard in the Distance or whatever... like in V1. I would love to see it come back, though.
thanks for the clarification :D

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
This Guy, is so Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom smart thinking about the Old days !!!!!! Thanks!!! I agree with this so much!

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
This Guy, is so Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom smart thinking about the Old days !!!!!! Thanks!!! I agree with this so much!
If publicizing a idea that had been suggested before while this idea was implemented a while ago makes you smart, then that's beyond me. No, this doesn't need to be put in. There are already 2 ways to tell if someone does really easily. In the middle of a chase you can do tab or quickly /l.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Let's be realistic here; When would you ever actually know who died? You aren't there to watch every death in the game, so it should be sort of a mystery who died. Even with "A cannon could be heard in the distance," you can just press 'tab' and you will be able to check who is still alive and who isn't.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I want it back, and it is very helpful in clan situations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci