• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

8 Years of Prison because of LoL

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Conclusion: Canadians are insane and need to have a double cheese burger from Five Guys. Dayum.

SORRY ETHO AND VINTAGEBEEF <3

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jesus...
This world is slowly being filled with bloody pansies who get all offended and scared by the slightest thing...
Society needs to man the f**k up and learn that this world will never be all sunshine and rainbows, so we should stop trying to make it that way.
This crap is downright wrong.
And on another note... I've made plenty of jokes on these forums which are almost identical to the one which he was 'caught for'. Bulls**t.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
America is so stupid sometimes...
I've said way worse rage things in LoL chat already already. The only thing I get is a report from some stupid troll teemo :p

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
This is stupid. People make comments everyday way worse than this. I feel bad for this guy.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
While 8 years is over the top, you gotta be smart on the internet with what you say because you never know who is watching.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Surprised this is not happened to anyone on mcsg wait who are those people at the door.

But on a serious note this is stupid and how would a google find your house?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Surprised this is not happened to anyone on mcsg wait who are those people at the door.

But on a serious note this is stupid and how would a google find your house?
You can trace their IP to their ISP which would usually give a general location of where they live, then that information would of been given to the police when the woman called as well as other information to help track him down.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
That guy, just has the poorest luck I've ever seen.

Did they seriously have any evidence that this guy had plans to murder people? This guy shouldn't have gone to jail at all, let alone 8 damn years...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci