• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events 6th Official MCGamer Awards - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
All I could say: I'm extremely happy about the top three build teams. They've been the only ones to actually create maps that look amazing and that are also very fun to play on (Red Forest, TE and Discovery Works). Then there's...well....the other build teams....

But I'll stop here.
How are the people voted for?
Well...when the voting thread is posted, it links to a website where anyone could vote for who they think fits in each of the categories. This only happens every few months though.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats to all, Sadly i didn't get one :( but still, next time they should do the best Pug :)

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the votes regardless if they were for me or not. :) glad to see such great participation in this MCGamer tradition. I'm flattered that I was even considered in my categories.

And thanks to the entire MCG Awards team! You guys worked so hard on this and it really paid off <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci