• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

600 wins in 2 months

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
thats it, I QUIT. i was in top 10 in EU back in october and now where am i? i have nothing now ;_;.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
The rumors are saying that no-one ever survived a game on team with jefeperro....
Nope, me and darkrai did. He teamed with us because he thought he could win easily against us. But, he tried to make the fight uneven because he hit me several times before he said go, but I still won on 8 hearts.

So rumor is that Jefe can only win when backstabbing, or playing against noone with over 50 wins.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Jeffe don't hit no walls, he just plays in the middle of the night when he gets near one. Thats the benefit of being an adult MCSG-er, there is no bed-time.
My mom says my bed time is 11.

see the problem is, I've ran into jefe loads of times and I'm not scared one bit. I've never encountered gravey4rd and I'm absolutely terrified of him.

that takes skill.
It is because gravey plays on us or eu40-50 with large teams.... noone ventures into those high numbered servers but nubs

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
And maybe forever diamond premium or VIP? ;)
In all honesty this is one of the better ideas ever on the mcsg boards....
Forget the free donor/vip.... that would be cool... but to hold a monthly match of the top 24 players....
Maybe livestream it... I feel like soooo many ppl would watch.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
It is because gravey plays on us or eu40-50 with large teams.... noone ventures into those high numbered servers but nubs
not trying to be like full of myself, but im a pretty "decent" player and thats all i used to play in. along with many other good players. its usually non donors, doesnt mean they suck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci