• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

6 player requirement for Quarter Quell.

MintyFreshhJon

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently, the player requirement was changed from 6 players to 12 players. Quarter Quell isn't as popular as regular SG, so it takes a while for lobbies to fill up because there is only one map. Yes, summer is starting and people will have more time to play, but late at night and in the morning there are few people. It can take up to 10 minutes to get 12 players.

I am wondering if it would possible to change the requirement back to 6 people. I don't see any cons of keeping it at 6 players. It would allow more games to start at a quicker rate. Also, what happened to the 48 player QQ?

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why is this in SG Classic? Someone please move it over to QQ? KitMencha tyty <3

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
6 would be a bit too little because a good player could play for a couple hours and get around 50 wins if it was 6 players. It is totally possible because most games won't be too long.

Hockeyfan837

Tribute
Reaction score
Like everyone above me said, the issue is that wins would be too easy to get.

Reactions: Ali

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that there was a problem in the past with people abusing the lower start requirements to boost wins. Honestly that might be the only con against it so I don't see a large problem with it other than the fact that someone could boost their win total pretty quickly.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
There is only one possible con for me and that is the fact that people are willing to buy 6 alts to farm wins. Other than that, this would be a perfect implementation. :)

Hockeyfan837

Tribute
Reaction score
Better than people not being able to play...
In all honesty, I find there's almost always at least one server that's got enough people for a game. Maybe not in the middle of the night, but most times there are generally enough players I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci