• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

500 Posts! - masond123

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys!
My name is masond123, and this is my 501st post on these forums (so close xD). If you are wondering "Who is this random?", make sure to check out my "Meet the Staff" thread here!

I don't really want to write too much, other than to say that these four months of moderating have been one of the best experiences of my life. I have met so many people, and it really gives me a sense of pride knowing the amount of people I have been able to assist in some way or another.

Now, let's move on to the interesting part: Shoutouts!

Jodimo - Thanks for being such an awesome friend, and making me laugh all the time. We have the best conversations on TS :p. Still waiting on that selfie though...

Equalitee - You were one of the first closer friends I had on MCG, and I really appreciate that you opened up to me so quickly. We met, and 30 minutes later we were recording a YouTube video xD. I remember the day you got mod, and to be honest, I wasn't even surprised. I hope we can continue to be friends, and continue to slay people on Teamspeak :p.

Captain | Lqzer - You are a really nice guy, and a great moderator. I admire your work ethic, and your sense of justice. I hope we can continue being friends.

Scott - You are a very dedicated moderator, and also a very funny person. We have had some... interesting... experiences on... a particular other Teamspeak xD. I hope we can continue being friends.

duckluv321 - I just met you a while ago, but your kind heart stood out to me. You are genuinely a great person, not to mention an awesome moderator and graphics designer :p. Those were some fun games of Survival Bingo, too bad that random kid won :(.

PleaseTeamIFan - I sometimes don't understand you, but overall you are a really funny guy, and a great moderator. Thanks for making me admin on that server bb <3

JacksonReaction - Treat your pimples right.

Mooclan - I know we don't really know each other, but I am amazed by your dedication to these forums. The amount of people you have been able to help is admirable, and I look up to you for that reason. Here's to 6,000 and beyond!

Zaex - NO! GOD NO! Anyways, I just met you a while ago because you are new to the team, but you seem like a great guy. Pretty funny too :p #TeamRainbowApprentice

All the Senior Staff - I admire all of the amazing work you do, but unfortunately after 4 months as a moderator, I still don't know any of you that well! I would love to get to know each and every one of you better, but I am kind of shy... One of my goals for the next few months is going to be to have a 1 on 1 conversation with as many of you as possible! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.

And that's it! If I forgot anyone obvious, I would not be surprised at all. Just remind me in the replies and I would love to add you <3. I will continue to moderate to the best of my abilities, and by the time my time on the staff team is done, I hope I will have helped each and every one of you in some way, shape, or form.

Peace!

Last edited:

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I told you that you had to give me a selfie first.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I told you that you had to give me a selfie first.
Maybe if I'm looking attractive later today, I'll give you one. Too bad I just saw one of yours in the "Show Yourself" thread xD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci