• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

50 more US MCSG servers + short maintenance tonight

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Doubt it.
Don't doubt it. He might not have a mansion but MCSG pulls in a lot of money. If chad was greedy we wouldn't get new servers to save cash and increase donor necessity, but thankfully he cares about us :D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Don't doubt it. He might not have a mansion but MCSG pulls in a lot of money. If chad was greedy we wouldn't get new servers to save cash and increase donor necessity, but thankfully he cares about us :D
You can't make a living off of MCSG money, no way.

LiamJennion

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't make a living off of MCSG money, no way.

If you know as much as I do about how much "The Hive" earns monthly, I'm sure MCSG double the earnings. Which, if it's true, Chad and his gang will be earning a lot of money.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
If you know as much as I do about how much "The Hive" earns monthly, I'm sure MCSG double the earnings. Which, if it's true, Chad and his gang will be earning a lot of money.
Yes but a good deal of that goes to supporting the servers I would think. And then there's house, internet, phone, electrical, car, and possibly college payments.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes but a good deal of that goes to supporting the servers I would think. And then there's house, internet, phone, electrical, car, and possibly college payments.
It does. But he probably profits and gets money into the bank; why else would he spend this much time and money? We're lucky he puts it to getting server improvements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci