• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

5 Different Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Some people spend hours playing this game. They could probably get like 30 points a day
That means they play 15 hours? I doubt anyone plays 15 hours per day of MCSG, and even if they do they don't spend it 100% alive. You sir are wrong.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That means they play 15 hours? I doubt anyone plays 15 hours per day of MCSG, and even if they do they don't spend it 100% alive. You sir are wrong.
There are for sure people that play for over half a day. Plus they could get kills. Some people don't have lives

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
There are for sure people that play for over half a day. Some people don't have lives
Okay...
Even if there were those types of people (which are n0t) 30 points is only 6 kills on a normal player in FIFTEEN hours. I get around 50 kills in 15 hours.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay...
Even if there were those types of people (which are n0t) 30 points is only 6 kills on a normal player in FIFTEEN hours. I get around 50 kills in 15 hours.
Not everyone gets kills like you. Campers don't get that many kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci