• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

35 dollars

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey guys, Silently here. Again. I have a question I have 35$ in hand. What should i buy ?

Mods please leave in this in the community corner.

No troll posts please.
Well, with $35 you can get iron or gold donor here on the MCSG gamer network. However, I personally would use some of it to pick up some of Vanicle | Vanessa Amazing artwork over here : http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/vanessas-digital-drawings.186620/. Then, purchase some credits on the MCSG website store, that can be found here : http://shop.mcgamer.net/

~Vanth

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
Well you can get Perm Badlion donator

Reaction score
League skins. Or CS:GO skins. Or wait for Steam summer sales, as then you can get like 10 games with 35$

Mcsg credits are the world's first most pointless purchase you can do, like ever
Don't want to bash on the server, but that's kinda true.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
the tryhard is real O_O
Why? I'm simply helping someone out. Please don't make pointless comments, I mean really what was the point in posting that? Do you want to make me feel bad? Good luck.

~Vanth

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Why? I'm simply helping someone out. Please don't make pointless comments, I mean really what was the point in posting that? Do you want to make me feel bad? Good luck.

~Vanth
PLEAST STOP PUTTING '~Vanth' AT THE END OF EVERY SINGLE POST
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE THE ONE POSTING THE FREAKIN MESSAGE

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score

~Vanth
Your biggest aspiration is to become a MCSG mod, isn't it? I just find it quite pathetic, however I guess I won't judge. If you're going to answer that your aspiration is to help players to solve their questions/problems please forget it, since it's obvious it is not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci